**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5-star to rank up for 6.3 and 6.4

IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
In the last two days I rolled and awakened Shang chi and Corvus. Looking at a lot of the guides they came out before CGR, Professor X and Shang Chi were released. Can rank up any one now

Which 5-star to rank up for 6.3 and 6.4 30 votes

Corvus Claire (sig 1)
23%
rockray2016EtjamaUvoginHelpingDraconic_12WooptyfrickendooDetective_Pikachu 7 votes
Captain Marvel (sig 20, have maxed out fury)
6%
HollywoodJ_82Shannok 2 votes
Cosmic Ghost Rider
10%
CanuckDownUnderWill3808HarleyQuinnFan 3 votes
Aegon sig 40
10%
World EaterBerjibsDanish0528 3 votes
Shang Chi sig 63
16%
DeaconHoitadoAvicci999ThantonSunMoon 5 votes
Guillotine 2099 sig 100
10%
OliverJWChaosMax1012RaviDavi 3 votes
Human Torch sig 30
20%
kekhanIron_Patriot_is_litSarvanga1_Thoye3RenaxqqGeniusdoggo_2 6 votes
Professor x sig 20
3%
Nalak8 1 vote
Magik sig 100
0%
Domino sig 40 (with synergy partners)
0%
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Damn that’s a lot of good options. I’d personally say corvus, Shang chi or Aegon, but I don’t think you can wrong with most of them
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Cosmic Ghost Rider
    You have too many good options.
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    Has anyone broken the meta so to speak for these chapters?

It’s interesting. Looking at 6.3 - I figured with an archangel boosted by a 5 star apocalypse I could crush 6.3.2 boss Nick fury and 6.3.3 boss Havok. But NF is debuff immune and Havok has cornered. So long before true focus tried to limit ghost and quake they were already trying to limit the debuff champions.
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Corvus Claire (sig 1)
    one of the best Cosmystic champ
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Shang Chi sig 63
    Who is Corvus Claire?
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Guillotine 2099 sig 100
    Idek. All of them? Also meant to press shang
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Aegon sig 40
    G99 even at r4 makes light work of havok. I used aegon for a lot of the bosses recently incl nick but he’d want much higher sig.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    IcePick said:

Has anyone broken the meta so to speak for these chapters?

It’s interesting. Looking at 6.3 - I figured with an archangel boosted by a 5 star apocalypse I could crush 6.3.2 boss Nick fury and 6.3.3 boss Havok. But NF is debuff immune and Havok has cornered. So long before true focus tried to limit ghost and quake they were already trying to limit the debuff champions.

I used r4 Domino for NF and havok for Havok if I remember right. AA sucks for the bosses but he's decent for the path in havok quest. For nf quest i took the caltrops path with Sentinel but AA as horseman would be fine even in the poison immune champs
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 516 ★★★
    There's no one answer. For me, HT, Corvus glaive, black widow CV, and Aegon helped me a lot. So try levelling all of them up for a smooth completion and no need of unit man
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    Keep that in mind 6.3 medusa has do you bleed node
    So if you don't have a good option (nf-moleman-sym supreme-etc) domino is your only option here