**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Side Quest Objectives - Week 3 [Merged Threads]

BollandBolland Posts: 75 ★★★
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
Sorry Kabam, time for another rant post.

So from listening to the community of hating the ‘end 100 fights with a special’ objective. You’re now asking TB players to complete fights in act 6.2 (or later)? Why on earth would anyone want to go back into arguably the worst content you’ve created to complete objectives? Let alone being TB, I personally have no intention of touching act 6 again until it’s either significantly nerfed or when I have 6* R5 champs.

This is not what we want Kabam. Please do better.

Edit: I’ve fully explored 7.1 and 7.2 so that’s why this doesn’t sit well with me.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Could anyone post a ss of the objectives?
  • Guys, we know you respect Brian Grant, and he respects you. PLEASE watch his State of the Game video and pay extra attention to where he goes over the monotony of busywork objectives. Kabam, we know you CAN do better, we WANT you to better, and it's not unfair of us to EXPECT you to do better. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fu6BeULRFg
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    It's really not that bad. One Fight is one Point.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    You don't have to. If you don't want the Rewards, then don't do it.