**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Side Quest Objectives - Week 3 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Avicci999 said:

You don't have to. If you don't want the Rewards, then don't do it.

This would be good advice if this didn't directly lead into next month's side event with significantly better rewards. I personally have given up on these 2 months.
    I'm aware. This is part of what's required.
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

It's really not that bad. One Fight is one Point.

Your forgetting the energy requirements to get this knocked out. It's alot fyi.
    Meh. I have EQ done, and Energy Refills. Not a lot for me.
    Any path in 6.2 and beyond generally uses a full energy bar. One path is anywhere from 7 to 10 fights. That's a massive amount of energy refills.
    2 Paths a day, using Help. Done in 4. You can do it without using Refills. I realize that's with the caveat that you're done EQ, but it's not massive. It was more work for the last one.

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Any path in 6.2 and beyond generally uses a full energy bar. One path is anywhere from 7 to 10 fights. That's a massive amount of energy refills.
    2 Paths a day, using Help. Done in 4. You can do it without using Refills. I realize that's with the caveat that you're done EQ, but it's not massive. It was more work for the last one.
    You just don’t get it do ya, nobody wants to be forced to redo old content. It’s not a “wow this is super hard” it’s not a “this is too much work”. People don’t want to be forced to do 2 paths a day of content they have already cleared. People want to have fun.
    Oh for God sakes. Forced to redo content....for cumulative Rewards. Not for nothing.
    6.2.3, 3 Energy per Fight. Restart. 150 Energy. Done.
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★

This is our first month doing this Double Month side quest thing, and we're still learning. I definitely see why this is frustrating though, and even though we tried to lighten the burden by reducing the number of fights from the last week, it might not have been enough.

I can't spoil anything, but I do think that you'll want to complete at least one of these difficulties all the way through, even if it's just the easiest one so you have access to the October Side Event.

If I do the the easiest difficulty all the way threw on this month, I will be able to compete in October's highest difficulty?

Or any1 else that knows the answer for that
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    For what it's worth, I'm hating this event as well.

That said, this objective is much easier to complete.

There's a path in Act 7.1.1 where you can fight Nebula as the first fight. For anyone with Red Magneto, this fight is a breeze, so you can pop in, kill her, back out, and get one fight done. Rinse, wash, repeat.

The only real problem is that it's 9 energy to get to her, so to do that 50 times is 450 energy.

Hopefully most people are done all the EQ content they care about for the month.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    7.2.4 Slumber path

Easy peazy, wash rinse repeat

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

You just don’t get it do ya, nobody wants to be forced to redo old content. It’s not a “wow this is super hard” it’s not a “this is too much work”. People don’t want to be forced to do 2 paths a day of content they have already cleared. People want to have fun.
    Oh for God sakes. Forced to redo content....for cumulative Rewards. Not for nothing.
    6.2.3, 3 Energy per Fight. Restart. 150 Energy. Done.
    Yes. People don’t *want* to do that. This is not fun.

Your argument for a quest not being too bad is repeating one fight over and over 50 times. Can you honestly say that’s fun?

Then people don't *want* the Rewards.
    50 Fights is less monotonous than 7-10 for 30 days.