**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Side Quest Objectives - Week 3 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    7.2.4 Flare Path will do just fine. For those who didn't go far 7.2 , I actually have no idea.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

It's really not that bad. One Fight is one Point.

Your forgetting the energy requirements to get this knocked out. It's alot fyi.
    Meh. I have EQ done, and Energy Refills. Not a lot for me.
    Any path in 6.2 and beyond generally uses a full energy bar. One path is anywhere from 7 to 10 fights. That's a massive amount of energy refills.
    2 Paths a day, using Help. Done in 4. You can do it without using Refills. I realize that's with the caveat that you're done EQ, but it's not massive. It was more work for the last one.
    You just don’t get it do ya, nobody wants to be forced to redo old content. It’s not a “wow this is super hard” it’s not a “this is too much work”. People don’t want to be forced to do 2 paths a day of content they have already cleared. People want to have fun.
    Oh for God sakes. Forced to redo content....for cumulative Rewards. Not for nothing.
    6.2.3, 3 Energy per Fight. Restart. 150 Energy. Done.
    Why in the hell would I want to do old content which I explored again?. Last week was bad for the majority of the players, but at least you could do it without any additional cost by doing normal stuff like eq and arena. I don't like going back to act 6 or book 2 just to complete these objectives. I will still do it, but I don't like it. I was actually thinking kabam would ease up on the objectives after last week.

PS: People who want access to next months rewards can still do act 1 and be done with it. But, that still does not excuse asking people who have already explored act 6 to go back and do fights wasting energy.
    Agree i only repeat the quest for 100% only once done i never touch again unless trying stuff out with 6s on how there damage is with the 6 star attack boost node other than that i never touch act content again, now i have to i just wont be enjoying myself much i dont even touch the solo objective crystal of complete a quest in act 6
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Any path in 6.2 and beyond generally uses a full energy bar. One path is anywhere from 7 to 10 fights. That's a massive amount of energy refills.
    2 Paths a day, using Help. Done in 4. You can do it without using Refills. I realize that's with the caveat that you're done EQ, but it's not massive. It was more work for the last one.
    You just don’t get it do ya, nobody wants to be forced to redo old content. It’s not a “wow this is super hard” it’s not a “this is too much work”. People don’t want to be forced to do 2 paths a day of content they have already cleared. People want to have fun.
    Oh for God sakes. Forced to redo content....for cumulative Rewards. Not for nothing.
    Yes. People don’t *want* to do that. This is not fun.

Your argument for a quest not being too bad is repeating one fight over and over 50 times. Can you honestly say that’s fun?

Then people don't *want* the Rewards.
    50 Fights is less monotonous than 7-10 for 30 days.
    50 of the same 1 fight in 1 week is of course more monotonous than 7-10 different (sometimes random) for 30 days. Yes, that is very clear.

You can tell that by the mountains of feedback given on this very issue.

You may believe that you’d rather do 50 of the same fight in one week, but you are very much in the minority.
    6.2.3, left Path. Use Doom on CMM. 6 seconds, maybe 10 at most? If doing that 50 times is too much, then I don't know what else to say. They're not going to come from doing nothing.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

No_oneuk said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Your argument for a quest not being too bad is repeating one fight over and over 50 times. Can you honestly say that’s fun?

50 of the same 1 fight in 1 week is of course more monotonous than 7-10 different (sometimes random) for 30 days. Yes, that is very clear.

You may believe that you’d rather do 50 of the same fight in one week, but you are very much in the minority.
    I believe the agrees/disagrees on comments in this very thread disagrees with you there champ.
    Did you mean to quote me? I’m saying these objectives are worse than a normal event. The sentiment of their thread exactly.
    No yea I didn't mean to quote you, I must have missclicked - whoops!
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 124

This is our first month doing this Double Month side quest thing, and we're still learning. I definitely see why this is frustrating though, and even though we tried to lighten the burden by reducing the number of fights from the last week, it might not have been enough.

I can't spoil anything, but I do think that you'll want to complete at least one of these difficulties all the way through, even if it's just the easiest one so you have access to the October Side Event.

So are you saying that if we complete the easiest level we'll gain access to the best rewards? So we can do Proven objectives and get access to the t5c selector and other stuff, or are the rewards unlocked locked behind the difficulty level you complete this month
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Does week 3 unlock as soon as I finish week 2 or did I screw myself?
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★

This is our first month doing this Double Month side quest thing, and we're still learning. I definitely see why this is frustrating though, and even though we tried to lighten the burden by reducing the number of fights from the last week, it might not have been enough.

I can't spoil anything, but I do think that you'll want to complete at least one of these difficulties all the way through, even if it's just the easiest one so you have access to the October Side Event.

You mean for like the rewards for next month? I mean those we know

Orrrr are we talking about the reveal of a new champion??

New events? besides that part 2 side quest

Idk i haven’t even finished last weeks objectives yet, so idek if I’ll be able to finish these….too much really
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

6.2.3, left Path. Use Doom on CMM. 6 seconds, maybe 10 at most? If doing that 50 times is too much, then I don't know what else to say. They're not going to come from doing nothing.
    Again, the fight time is not the issue. It’s boring. I would rather spend 10 mins a day doing something more interesting than do the same thing 50 times, or 100 times over
    Consider the Hercules side quest. 10 fights, all fairly straightforward, immediate chunk of rewards after completion. I had a lot of fun with it despite it being repetitive because I used it as a place to test out various champions. That’s the quest that taught me how much I loved the Bishop buff.

I don’t have that kind of playground with these objectives. I have a line of text telling me to do something incredibly dull 100 times. That’s… not better.
    Exactly, I built a lot of different teams and used it to practice tigra spacing. This is just dull. I get Kabam is trying something new, but did they have to try it new on a 2 month event? We're a quarter of the way through and it feels like August was a year ago.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

Does week 3 unlock as soon as I finish week 2 or did I screw myself?

Restart the game then there wil show op
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Bigbowlr said:

So are you saying that if we complete the easiest level we'll gain access to the best rewards? So we can do Proven objectives and get access to the t5c selector and other stuff, or are the rewards unlocked locked behind the difficulty level you complete this month
    This is also my question. If I decide to phone it in and just do whatever the easiest difficulty is this month (which I hate to do), will I still have access to the highest difficulty next month when something that is hopefully better than this comes around?