**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Loving the new Doom DLC skin

Spiderpig2500Spiderpig2500 Posts: 41
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
this happened when i dupped my three star doom. I have no idea why this happened. It is not photoshop

Same thing happened to Angela a while back. Already made a post about it and I don't want to spam.

Comments

• DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★

Damn I’m really jealous of your unit stash

He has so many units that servers can’t handle the actual amount😂
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

• aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    Siliyo said:

Imagine there was a Shiny version of an MCOC character like there was in Pokémon. My goodness - the whale milking that would take place.

Maybe there is but it's so rare no one has one yet or the people that do just don't know it.
  • Spiderpig2500Spiderpig2500 Posts: 41
    edited September 2021

Damn I’m really jealous of your unit stash

gonna go on a Cav crystal spree lmao
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 488 ★★★
    That's doom in moonnight costume for this Halloween
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

this happened when i dupped my three star doom. I have no idea why this happened. It is not photoshop

Same thing happened to Angela a while back. Already made a post about it and I don't want to spam.

I can confirm that's not photoshop
    One of my friend showed same thing to me, it happened as soon as he r5 his doom
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Someone forgot to put a filter in the fishbowl
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Some expensive looking boots there
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    I've had the old man Mr F before where he get a full head of grey hair.