**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncanny Cavalier crystals are bugged. [Merged]

Avengerboy99Avengerboy99 Posts: 99
edited September 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just bought the Star Lord's loot bag which awarded 2 x Uncanny Cavalier crystals, which were supposed to have a lot of good mutants in them, but the crystals I got had all the regular champs in them. Please help with this.

Comments

• Did I read this incorrectly? How did I pull a 3 star squirrel girl and 4 star HB from these? Didn't even see them listed...
  • Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85
    edited September 2021
    Same here, I was really confused...if not a bug then the crystal description is definitely deliberately misleading. I opened 15 crystals, only one was an X-men. Also got Joe Fix-it twice, yay...
  • Yes I had the same issue. Got a 3* King Groot.
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
    Same. Opened 15 cavs and just got a ton of champs not listed. Many not mutants or foes. What gives ?
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★
    Same....kinda mad
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    crystals aren't bugged, is the description that is wrong ^_^ here's a screenshot from my game, you can see that even if the description is bad coded it still show the champions that you pulled ^_^

• Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Yeah i was confused wtf just happened 😂😂😂
  • dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
    yeah i got a mysterio
  • GiomeGiome Posts: 170 ★★
    Same issue
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 358 ★★★
    I got Iron Fisted
  • chunchun Posts: 1
    idk how but I opened six of them all was 3 star that drop rate is even equal to the grand master crystal man I am so sad
  • sparkkyssparkkys Posts: 7
    I bought the Odin and I videoed it and all the champs named were not in the crystal spin only domino cyclops and oml were in the crystals no apoc ect that were named in any rarity
  • sparkkyssparkkys Posts: 7

• DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    Dont u guys get tired of messing up already?
  • Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 241 ★★

I duped my 6* Guardian and was like he was in that one episode of the original X-Men animated series where Wolverine goes back to Canada so I thought maybe he just wasn’t listed. But then I saw this so I guess that wasn’t supposed to happen.

I'm so jealous I wish I could dupe my 6* guardian
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 584 ★★★
    I just bought and was going Odin package earlier and was just about to buy the 49.99 package but noticed it’s the wrong drop rate for these cav crystals! Dang why is this happen so much?