**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Clue 3 for October event/champions

magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★

The red lettering is more prominent and so are the black wisps. Not much more to be said about the image.

Out of the 3 messages we've gotten, this one sounds the least like it could be referring to Knull.

I've been thinking. What if next month we're not getting a character from the comics? What if we're getting a Kabam original? What do you reckon is the likelihood of that?

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    Rotelly said:
    I feel like Nightmare would be a bit too on the nose.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Still think it's Krull.
    Mentions abyss. One of his aliases is Lord of the Abyss.
    Pretty sure the letting is Klyntar. And it's says "wake". Knull has been awakened numerous times in the comics.
    The mouths might be referring to his Symbiote Dragons.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

It's Shadow King for sure
    Mods took my post down

What did you write in the post?
    The darkness has a form now, sharp edges and wide mouths filled with endless teeth. Look at what he looks like in the Astral Plane. Also, it ties into the Mutant event, and Shadow King ties into X-Men, so I'm certain it's him (that?).

My other guess is Anti-Venom. Also quite certain it's him (that?).
    Thats a very good shout. My only issue, if it is Shadow king, is that we're gonna get 3 X-men related characters back to back so Anti-Venom wouldn't really fit in. If I had to guess who the 2nd champ could be, I'd go with one the mystery synergies Kitty and Nimrod have who I think will be Pyro and Omega Sentinel/Bastion.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Mods took my post down

The darkness has a form now, sharp edges and wide mouths filled with endless teeth. Look at what he looks like in the Astral Plane. Also, it ties into the Mutant event, and Shadow King ties into X-Men, so I'm certain it's him (that?).

Doesn’t he mess up Psylocke in one of the comics?
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

Out of the 3 messages we've gotten, this one sounds the least like it could be referring to Knull.

"The world is alive with growls, roars and unsettling tearing of flesh."
    This line sounds like it's referring to all the symbiotes forming the Klyntar, where Knull was trapped.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Rookiie said:

Mods took my post down

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Mods took my post down

@Rookiie Gonna have to disagree with you. The words in the back are what is believed to be the Symbiotic Language or whatever is is called.

The Symbiote Strings are another dead giveaway

The State of the Battlerealm Map clearly shows a center figure for the Symbiotes

Countless teeth? Knull has the mouth of a Symbiote if you haven’t seen. He has one of the creepiest Marvel Smiles

Familiar and Claw Shaped!

Yeah pretty Confident it’s Knull
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Heck the bottom of the picture looks like the Teaser in the mail

Nicknames:
    Lord of the Abyss
    The Abyss
    The Abyss Made Flesh
    God of the Abyss
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Still think of Nightmare, although Dr Strange movie not yet release.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I mean, I want it to be Knull. How many times did we predict the champ accurately?

But I will say they’re teasing the champ and event so maybe?
  • Haha .Its KNULLLLLLL
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★

Haha .Its KNULLLLLLL

But is he GOOD? That's the question.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    How are ppl forgetting about anti-venom if you look at those black looking strands it resembles anti venom lol
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Thor rag bufffffffff
    Let's ######## goooooooooooooo
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★

Mikaboshi would be cool as well. But its still probably Knull or Nightmare
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Welp, now we in the "will these super cool additions be useless" limbo.

On a side note, those with a ranked and sigged up Thrags for prestige might be more hyped and worried for that than anything, lol.

If they don't change his animations, I'm still gonna have a hard time playing him.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Welp, now we in the "will these super cool additions be useless" limbo.

On a side note, those with a ranked and sigged up Thrags for prestige might be more hyped and worried for that than anything, lol.

If they don't change his animations, I'm still gonna have a hard time playing him.

My 5* thor rags is sig 60 while 6* is unduped 🤣
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    So is it final for anti-venom and knull based on marvel trucos?
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Knull and Anti-Venom
    I'd lobe to have them in my Symbiote Collection.
    Then add Scream and Toxin in the future.