**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gwenpool Can die from Specials

Hi,

It used to be that Gwenpool could not die from specials, but now she can. Her Plot armor ability should be able to protect her!

I just suffered an sp3 from Juggernaut and she KO from the fight. What's up?

Comments

• SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Rogue's specials can also KO her.
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    Did Juggs stagger you? Cause that can keep special abilities from triggering.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited November 2017
    Jx13 wrote: »
    Hi,

It used to be that Gwenpool could not die from specials, but now she can. Her Plot armor ability should be able to protect her!

I just suffered an sp3 from Juggernaut and she KO from the fight. What's up?

In Which game mode did this happened? If its in arena or war then the opponent might have assassin and it reduces ability accuracy.
  • Jx13Jx13 Posts: 26
    It happened in Alliance War, but my Gwenpool was above 18% at the time the sp3 started.. I don't see how it should trigger assassin.
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Might be that l3 doesnt count as 1 hit after all, like it should tho
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    Jx13 wrote: »
    It happened in Alliance War, but my Gwenpool was above 18% at the time the sp3 started.. I don't see how it should trigger assassin.

She could have been under 18% for the last hit of the SP3
  • ioshiosh Posts: 12
    it shouldn't matter what % life she is at, the l3 should not be able to ko her. as to the stagger comment, interesting.
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Sometimes the game just assumes you should be dead and ends your fight.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    SP 3 always counts as one hit, no matter what
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I would argue it’s either pacify if you was stunned when he launched it, or assassin. Stagger definitely isn’t the answer. Stagger prevents active buffs from triggering by removing them as they activate. Active buffs are things like armour up and fury. Gwenpool’s plot armour is passive so stagger has no effect.
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    Gwenpool is effected by defensive ability reduction. The masteries Pacify and Assassination will bypass her signature ability as will champions who lower defensive abilities. Gwenpool has always been able to die from specials in Arena and Alliance War, but not in AQ or Story Quests.