**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champ u think will get buffed next month

umeshchandraumeshchandra Posts: 118
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Comment below
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
    Green Goblin
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    Guillotine full rework and Red Skull value buff
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Guilly and Sentry
  • demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
    cyclops and spiderman!
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Guillotine (Overhaul)

Gwenpool (Moderate)

We got a value-only this month, so we're getting a moderate next
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Guillotine - Overhaul

Moderate Buff - Carnage/ Winter soldier
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 410 ★★★
    I'm hoping for Mordo and Sentry...
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Hope they make Sentry a beast. He deserves it for being so painfully underwhelming for so long.

As for who, probably one of the weenies in the featured. Seems to be a trend, and understandably so. Really hurts to get a whammy with 15k shards.
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Guilly and Sentry
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    I smell a Mr Sinister and Superior Iron Man buff incoming
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    I guess they buff a tech champ + og guillotine
    Maybe yondu or green goblin
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

I think karnak

Nah kabam completely forgot my boys existence. He stowed him away nowhere to be found since they couldn’t contain his power
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Yondu or GG would be great for tech; Iron Fist or Juggs for mystic; Karnak or CWBP for skill; Groot or BB for cosmic; and Sentry or Rhino for science.

Any of those would make me happy. But what I’d really like is a 4-5 month stretch with buffs to all the OG champs.

Dr. Zola
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    After Gamora's buff, I'm not excited waiting new buffs

Imagine a small value update in Karnak, Rhino, DPX or Joe Fixit... Would be depressing
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    The two champs I believe will be buffed either next month or soon are Guillotine and Sentry. The ones I would love to see buffed are MODOK (moderate), Heimdall (tune-up) and Iron Fist (overhaul).

The one they will most likely give a beyond god-tier overhaul because I didn't pick him from my SOP Nexus is OG Abomination...
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

My first two 6*s were blackbolt and daredevil classic. My first (only) duped 6*s are blackbolt and daredevil classic. Please, for the love of the celestials, make them the next two overhaul buffs.

No I think black bolt is the beast with medusa and hit monkey and dare devil is a good ally war defender so they will not buff them
    Who's using daredevil as an ally war defender lmao
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    It will prolly be someone connected to the spider-verse. Hopefully Juggernut, but I have a gut feeling that we might see a slight "damage" tune-up to Carnage (Not that he needs it but just my intuition lol).
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021

My first two 6*s were blackbolt and daredevil classic. My first (only) duped 6*s are blackbolt and daredevil classic. Please, for the love of the celestials, make them the next two overhaul buffs.

No I think black bolt is the beast with medusa and hit monkey and dare devil is a good ally war defender so they will not buff them
    What kind of war tier are you playing where DD Classic is a good defender?