**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champ u think will get buffed next month

umeshchandraumeshchandra Posts: 118
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Comment below
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
    Green Goblin
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Guillotine full rework and Red Skull value buff
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Guilly and Sentry
  • demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
    cyclops and spiderman!
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Guillotine (Overhaul)

Gwenpool (Moderate)

We got a value-only this month, so we're getting a moderate next
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Guillotine - Overhaul

Moderate Buff - Carnage/ Winter soldier
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    I'm hoping for Mordo and Sentry...
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Hope they make Sentry a beast. He deserves it for being so painfully underwhelming for so long.

As for who, probably one of the weenies in the featured. Seems to be a trend, and understandably so. Really hurts to get a whammy with 15k shards.
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Guilly and Sentry
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    I smell a Mr Sinister and Superior Iron Man buff incoming
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    I guess they buff a tech champ + og guillotine
    Maybe yondu or green goblin
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★

I think karnak

Nah kabam completely forgot my boys existence. He stowed him away nowhere to be found since they couldn’t contain his power
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Yondu or GG would be great for tech; Iron Fist or Juggs for mystic; Karnak or CWBP for skill; Groot or BB for cosmic; and Sentry or Rhino for science.

Any of those would make me happy. But what I’d really like is a 4-5 month stretch with buffs to all the OG champs.

Dr. Zola
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    After Gamora's buff, I'm not excited waiting new buffs

Imagine a small value update in Karnak, Rhino, DPX or Joe Fixit... Would be depressing
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    The two champs I believe will be buffed either next month or soon are Guillotine and Sentry. The ones I would love to see buffed are MODOK (moderate), Heimdall (tune-up) and Iron Fist (overhaul).

The one they will most likely give a beyond god-tier overhaul because I didn't pick him from my SOP Nexus is OG Abomination...
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★

My first two 6*s were blackbolt and daredevil classic. My first (only) duped 6*s are blackbolt and daredevil classic. Please, for the love of the celestials, make them the next two overhaul buffs.

No I think black bolt is the beast with medusa and hit monkey and dare devil is a good ally war defender so they will not buff them
    Who's using daredevil as an ally war defender lmao
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    It will prolly be someone connected to the spider-verse. Hopefully Juggernut, but I have a gut feeling that we might see a slight "damage" tune-up to Carnage (Not that he needs it but just my intuition lol).
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021

My first two 6*s were blackbolt and daredevil classic. My first (only) duped 6*s are blackbolt and daredevil classic. Please, for the love of the celestials, make them the next two overhaul buffs.

No I think black bolt is the beast with medusa and hit monkey and dare devil is a good ally war defender so they will not buff them
    What kind of war tier are you playing where DD Classic is a good defender?