**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Side Quest Objectives - Week 3 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    I usually do cavalier and uncollected but this week takes unusual mount of energy. Maybe 4 full day run. It's too much really.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

the energy cost is the killer for this week . its gonna be super expensive to do tb an cav

I've been grinding 5.3.6 for energy refills all afternoon (get 1-2 each run on the upper left path) to do the UC objective of beating act 5 defenders. Then by the time I'm done I'll have enough energy to go cheese CMM in 6.2.3 the required 50 times. Gotten 3 refills extra from 2 runs already.

It's boring though.
    Act 5 and higher quests cost so much energy to complete, do you really come out much ahead trying to get refills that way?
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

IMO, you need to send Thronbreakers 5 energy refills as compensation for wasting our time and energy on old content.

Not just thronebreaker but anyone who finished it, or make act 6 cost 0 energy for timebeing
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Straight out grind for the month. Should have focused on only easier level objective and not worried about only cavalier one.
  • AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    Why do i have not these objectives ? I am trhonebreaker
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    Aantho said:

also thronebreaker, but doing them for rewards
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Aantho said:

You have to complete the previous week's first.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Rillian said:

People keep saying they want something fun but that entirely depends on what people call fun. Name an Objective that would qualify as fun, which is accessible for everyone Cavalier and up.

Kill abyss Thing for one million dollars?
    I'd be down for that. XD

before anyone says "someone may not have champions in each class, as new cavs", i figured that out late. im sorry. maybe change it to win 3 fights in 6 different quests in act 6. works for every player now, i guess..

If someone doesn't have Champs of each Class as a new Cav, that's definitely a red flag. They're either content rushing, or they have the worst case of RNG I've seen yet.

before anyone says "someone may not have champions in each class, as new cavs", i figured that out late. im sorry. maybe change it to win 3 fights in 6 different quests in act 6. works for every player now, i guess..

If someone doesn't have Champs of each Class as a new Cav, that's definitely a red flag. They're either content rushing, or they have the worst case of RNG I've seen yet.
    yea but rushing is not against TOS. everybody's allowed to rush
    Maybe so, but if their Accounts aren't developed enough for that level, then there's little room to complain about being unprepared.

yea but rushing is not against TOS. everybody's allowed to rush
    Maybe so, but if their Accounts aren't developed enough for that level, then there's little room to complain about being unprepared.
    i meeeeean, people will always complain. as a company what you can do is design least complain-able things?
    Well that's why I asked people what they considered fun. At the very least they can have some idea what people have in mind.