**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Side Quest Objectives - Week 3 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    Im sorry everyone, I normally read the entire thread before asking a dumb question but this time I'll jump straight to it.

What am I supposed to be doing?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    Thankyou!

Do I only need to bore myself doing one objective for the difficulty level until they stop appearing or all of them for the particular difficulty?
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★

Objectives are really bad and boring
    But if you gonna do it , I recommend do it in 6.2.3 icarus
    Just use ghost or anyone who can shrugg of debunks
    Fights go really fast but energy cost still sucks
    It's like 150 energy for all of Objectives

Debuffs*
    stupid auto correction
  • Chance72Chance72 Posts: 4
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

It's really not that bad. One Fight is one Point.

Your forgetting the energy requirements to get this knocked out. It's alot fyi.
    Meh. I have EQ done, and Energy Refills. Not a lot for me.
    Any path in 6.2 and beyond generally uses a full energy bar. One path is anywhere from 7 to 10 fights. That's a massive amount of energy refills.
    Guys you don’t have to run an entire lane. Find a section that has champs on 1st node and fight restart. 6.2.3 cost 3 energy per fight. Have choice of cmm or antman. Move one spot fight restart easy.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,725 ★★★★★

Tbh I find fighting act 6 fights fun. It's interesting and more than a mindless grind. My problem is that we need to do it 50 times.

I agree. Angela on Icarus is a blast, so at least I'm enjoying the grind somewhat. However, I've done maybe four runs between Act 6 and 7 and am still not done with the Cav objectives. That's a lot of energy. If I'm supposed to do the UC ones as well (those are the two levels of objectives I've bothered with so far), that's even more energy. Way more than I'd normally spend in a week (at least in Act 6).
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★
    Chance72 said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

It's really not that bad. One Fight is one Point.

Your forgetting the energy requirements to get this knocked out. It's alot fyi.
    Meh. I have EQ done, and Energy Refills. Not a lot for me.
    Any path in 6.2 and beyond generally uses a full energy bar. One path is anywhere from 7 to 10 fights. That's a massive amount of energy refills.
    Guys you don’t have to run an entire lane. Find a section that has champs on 1st node and fight restart. 6.2.3 cost 3 energy per fight. Have choice of cmm or antman. Move one spot fight restart easy.
    Thats the thing doing 1 fight restarting quest gets boring it would of been better if this came out when there was 7.3 since be fresh new content and no one wouldnt of cared about 50 fights since wasnt in content they have already 100%. I done 6.2.3 and it was boring going in and out yeah fast but its not motivating me to quest anymore this week
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 724 ★★★★
    7.1.3 Blaze power shield path. 1 L1 kills them. Restart after first 2 fights. Under 10 seconds per fight.
    I had some extra enery refills, so I'm done. All difficulties, less than 24h after release.
    I prefer these type of side quest/objective/content over the type with entry reset every day, or collecting keys over a month.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Has anyone had an issue where the cav side quest for dream team hasn't appeared for them?
  • Yale007Yale007 Posts: 39
    This bears repeating…
    Chance72 said:

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

DrZola said:

@DrZola yes, correct. sorry for the tag, didnt want to quote the entire thing

I’m curious then…Miike made the statement it would all be worth it for next month. Is there something else? Are we able to autofight against 1* defenders to get all that stuff? That stuff is good, sure, but it isn’t mind-blowing.

Just trying to scope out what if anything I’m missing?

Dr. Zola
    Just realized that the limited pool crystals are only for 4 and 5* ... that's just ISO at this stage for me :D
    I realize it doesn’t have to appeal exclusively to veterans, but that’s disappointing unless it’s a Odin/Shang/Kitty/Nimrod/Herc crystal.

Dr. Zola
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    Crine60 said:

Bugmat78 said:

the energy cost is the killer for this week . its gonna be super expensive to do tb an cav

I've been grinding 5.3.6 for energy refills all afternoon (get 1-2 each run on the upper left path) to do the UC objective of beating act 5 defenders. Then by the time I'm done I'll have enough energy to go cheese CMM in 6.2.3 the required 50 times. Gotten 3 refills extra from 2 runs already.

It's boring though.
    Act 5 and higher quests cost so much energy to complete, do you really come out much ahead trying to get refills that way?
    You do actually unless you are racing a clock - I used 5.3.6 to farm for Gauntlet & SOP. Frequently when refills or revives drop there is a 40% chance (roughly from my experience) of getting two of each on a path in that chapter. If it's just one that turns up, I use the energy I have then go do something else until my energy comes back to avoid wasting the refill that is there. I haven't seen that anywhere else including v7 classic or 4.1.6.

So go in with full energy, get 1-2 refills, use your own energy to reach iceman typically... then go do something else for 30- 60 minutes then return and finish the quest.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

@DrZola yes, correct. sorry for the tag, didnt want to quote the entire thing

I’m curious then…Miike made the statement it would all be worth it for next month. Is there something else? Are we able to autofight against 1* defenders to get all that stuff? That stuff is good, sure, but it isn’t mind-blowing.

Just trying to scope out what if anything I’m missing?

Dr. Zola

Exactly!

They keep on hyping up next month but so far it doesn’t seem Extraordinary. Then again Miike did he can’t spoil anything so I’m assuming there is more too it than meets the eye