**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

abomination becomes all or nothing in the aq

The parry,block and the dashback is horrible,they just work sometimes.probably the "RNG" controls those things too.but.why the opponents are changing extremely,when the prestige rises in the aq?it was just impossible to pull out the sp1 and sp2 from abo,i was dancing with him,almost until timed out.is it fair?off course,he killed me with the sp3.this is really frustrating.

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Work on your baiting. I take the Aboms all the time in AQ.
  • Thank you for your advice,really useful.i am playing this game almost from the beginning and i got the skills to bait out the specials,intercept,etc.
  • Map 5 aq?? Yea u are right, it's really hard to bait him. Would recommend vision, I guess it's the pi difference between u and abomination that he is not triggering sp.

Say in arena if u mess up after 10th match u are matched against really hard champs and they won't take the bait either.

Here too the abomination is given a node boost making him hard.
    tutyimutyi wrote: »
    Thank you for your advice,really useful.i am playing this game almost from the beginning and i got the skills to bait out the specials,intercept,etc.

Then why do you have problems baiting out Abom's SP?
  • DongowarriorDongowarrior Posts: 94
    @tutyimutyi it's not just you buddy. Myself and fellow alliance members have been experiencing issues with this in the past two AQ missions. Whatever you do, the champ just stores until special 3.

We all have lane assignments and 5x5 100% every week, so we know the routine and champs like the back of our hand. But we have noticed an increase in this. For now, i would suggest you listen to @ARMAGEDDON999 and possibly use a vision, if you have him in your arsenal. I've bought in more power control champs for this run to prevent this from happening.

The game in general is running horribly. The usual parry/dexterity issues and now an evade problem. As well as game frame rate drop.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I haven't had this problem in aq yet, plenty in arena lately, one piece of advice is don't let him get to l2, he seems to bait the l1 a lot easier
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    I normally take abom on node 107. Never a problem.
  • He doesnt do that always,for example yesterday was doable,ha was dropping the sp1 always,nicely,it was kinda easy fight and he was almost 15k.xnig,there is nothing to do with my baiting skills in this case,just the game is awful,because of the unlimited greed,if u have used all your recources,probably you will pay for units,to buy potions,to go forward.this is the strategy,doesnt matter,if we are getting exremly frustrated....
    He doesnt do that always,for example yesterday was doable,ha was dropping the sp1 always,nicely,it was kinda easy fight and he was almost 15k.xnig,there is nothing to do with my baiting skills in this case,just the game is awful,because of the unlimited greed,if u have used all your recources,probably you will pay for units,to buy potions,to go forward.this is the strategy,doesnt matter,if we are getting exremly frustrated....

There will always be times when its harder to bait the AI, always. You just need to be patient and don’t be greedy. And no, it has ALOT to do with baiting skills.
  • If i started this game few weeks ago,i would say that,you are right and i agree with you,but as i said,i am playing this game almost from the beginning and actively.this is your opinion and i respect it.i know about my baiting skills,it is good enough.this is not me,this is just the business strategy.....
    If i started this game few weeks ago,i would say that,you are right and i agree with you,but as i said,i am playing this game almost from the beginning and actively.this is your opinion and i respect it.i know about my baiting skills,it is good enough.this is not me,this is just the business strategy.....

1 5* r4, 137 arena fights record. I’d guess that you might have not enough experience baiting difficult AI fights.
  • Sure,you are dead right man:)
  • I was thinking about that,if you wanted to add something useful,like the others did,or you just wanted to troll here and to prove that,you are a baiting god in this game.do not worry about my skills,they are good enough man.are you working for the kabam/netmarble?looks like.
  • I was talking about a problem with the game,not with my skills.so many experienced and good,skilled players are having the same problem,there is nothing to do with our skills,when the opponents are behaving like this.i didnt even talk about the awful lag,slow and sort dashback and broken parry and block,they do not work occasionally.this is not my device,i play on iPhone7 and android too,both of them are the same,expect 2 things,the android is loading the game annoyingly slowly and even more laggy.thank you for your constructive comments and help.
    That’s the problem. There’s no problem with the game with regards to Abom in map 5. Lol
  • In this case,you are right.there are big problems,bugs and issues in this game everywhere,not just with abomination.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I take the abomination path all the time and don't have any issues baiting his specials.

If you're struggling with baiting, my only advice would be to try and keep at L1 & punch him while he's blocking so you can push him into a corner. This will leave you more space to try and draw out special attacks.
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    I would practice baiting some harder fights and once you get good you won't have any trouble with abomination
  • Thank you dude,usually it works,i am doing the abo path for more than 2 years,i have tried everything on him,but when he is "all or nothing",he kills me with with the sp3,whatever i do.thanks god it happens rarely,but together with the lags,short and slow dashbacks and with the other "bugs",this is really frustrating.i do not have a strong vision and nebula yet,they can be a solution,but the bug fix and ethical game design would better for all of us!
  • I wanted to write,would be better.i do not want to be like a parrott Batman05 and to say the same things again and again,as i said,the is nothing to do with my baiting skill in this case,i had enough time to experience,learn and improve and i did it.thanks.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    His first special is far easier to bait than after he gets to his second special. Plus I find his second special harder to evade. As soon as you get him to a full bar of power start baiting.
  • I am really happy,if the game runs well on your devices guys,but the is awful on my iphone7,since the ios11 update.until that,it was good and fun to play.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Just beat that Abom in map 5 AQ. He never used SP3. I baited him to use his SP1 all but twice. The other 2 times he used his SP2. Really wasn't that difficult. He used them freely and I didn't have to work too hard to bait him. Some fights are just different than others.
  • It is depending on the prestige and even with high prestige,he doesn't do that all the times.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I use Hyperion and have not had any problems
  • I take science path every time map 5 and I can confirm there is no such thing as all or nothing, I always succesfully bait special 1 every time, I can almost predict when he will trow his special
    TLDR of the last 3 posts,

Work on your baiting skills. =)
  • It was a good test of the community,i can see why this game is getting worse and worse.....
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    I run the science lanes on map 5 as well. Best advice I can give is to bring a good power control, poison immune champ like Vision or Dorm.