**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Game has become a lot more grindy and is starting to become a problem...

Kabam is moving towards making the game more grindy, first by removing summoner appreciation calendar and replacing it with "Oh you forgot to defeat 10 champions today? sorry, you just lost 1 day worth of rewards. oh you are not paying for the premium package? now you'll get less 6* and 5* shards than you would have gotten from the calendar itself if we still kept it."
They are slowly making it so that the game becomes a MMORPG levels of grindy. Now they are adding these grindy objectives as well.
also apparently you have to finish at least one difficulty of objectives in September TO EVEN HAVE ACCESS TO OCTOBER SIDE EVENT. while some argue that October might have the spiciest rewards this year, I don't think that's worth it for having to skip September.

Comments

• GrinchhhGrinchhh Posts: 70
    edit. by skipping the September side quest I of course mean finishing the easiest difficulty objectives, because if you really skipped it, it would mean that you don't have access to October.
  • ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    So if you do normal or uncolllected objectives will you be able to enter cavalier level SQ next month?

And what about that 1 time quest stuff?
    Will you enter the higher difficulty by completing lower difficulty objectives this month?
    🤔🤔🤔
  • This might be an unpopular opinion, but I had the same impressions, until I saw that you need to fight against or "fight as" one of the mentioned champs. So I just took my 6* Storm and let it autoplay in the first quest of the Shang Chi SQ. This made it easy to clear the objectives.
    ( I hope that all of you were talking about those objectives and not the one where you have to use Shang Chi in fights. If so, my bad; and I agree with the objective being an absolute waste of time.)

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I had the same impressions, until I saw that you need to fight against or "fight as" one of the mentioned champs. So I just took my 6* Storm and let it autoplay in the first quest of the Shang Chi SQ. This made it easy to clear the objectives.
    ( I hope that all of you were talking about those objectives and not the one where you have to use Shang Chi in fights. If so, my bad; and I agree with the objective being an absolute waste of time.)

that's only for week 1. other weeks are a lot more grindy than that
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    What is worse, it is a grind for nearly no reward. I defeat 100 6*s for below UC level stuff. If I had explored Cav EQ prior to this (as many people have), I would now have to kill those 6*s for no real reason.

Same w the 6.2 and beyond - it has no real purpose. Rewards are bs low and what will it get me, one quest exploration? Let's say I focus on 7.1.4. Great, one explored quest for units I saved for 7.3.

The long term goal here is october event but judging by the looks of it so far, the effort:reward ratio is extremely unfavorable
    agreed
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    This is 100% true. They pivoted back to super grindy content and it’s destroying people. I feel the same, I’m taking a month or two off for the first time in 4 years. Lost all interest at this point
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Week 2 was grindy. Weeks 1 and 3 aren't really. As for the Calendar, you can literally do it on Auto, if you're not already doing 10 Fights. Not that grindy.