**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ignore Objective option

dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
We need an option to select on objective, and "ignore" so they don't show up ..

this option is becoming necessary with the abundant introduction of ... "strange" objectives.

For example, nothing wrong with the Carina challenges, just that I -personally - have no desire to even look at them ..

and these newest objectives, defeating champs in Act 6 . or such ... might be inclined, but the rewards for doing them are a joke ..

so yeah .. need an Ignore option please ... ;)

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

You already have the option to ignore them tho? What more is it that you're asking for?

He wants to not be able to see them ever again. Que sera
  • Sure beats having to deal with this

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Sure beats having to deal with this

exactly .. it's just clutter at this point ... things I don't plan on ever dealing with (or at least for a very long time) .. another example is objectives related to incursions or alliance war ... I don't have time to tackle those .. so don't need to see them all the time ;)
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    I don't generally have a problem with objectives but was it last month that there were like 38 objectives or something like that? It was impossible to keep track of things. I would have loved to have an "I just can't be bothered with these 30 objectives right now so I'll focus on the other 8 first" option.

Decluttering screens is always good.
  • FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    See ya in few weeks crying here on forum on why you can't access October side quest... Bye for now
    Ercarret said:

I don't generally have a problem with objectives but was it last month that there were like 38 objectives or something like that? It was impossible to keep track of things. I would have loved to have an "I just can't be bothered with these 30 objectives right now so I'll focus on the other 8 first" option.

Decluttering screens is always good.

Yeah, kinda my point here ... give us a way to flag/track them .. ignore, favourite .. something ..
    Fenico said:

See ya in few weeks crying here on forum on why you can't access October side quest... Bye for now