**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Solve the Mystery and Save The Contest this September!

Comments

• Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    I'm currently still working on UC 100%. Then I'll 100% Kitty/Nimrod quests in Cav to get that fully done. Then maybe one clear of Master for the t1a. It makes no sense whatsoever for me to use energy in Act content right now, when I still have temporary content to do.

Only using specials, but not any specials with burst damage or DoT to end 200+ fights was downright sensible in comparison
  • 🙌🙌🙌👌
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    Does act 7 qualify for the 6.2 and above objective?
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Nalak8 said:

Does act 7 qualify for the 6.2 and above objective?

Dude obviously lol
  • MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 ★★
    Am I the only one who can't see the new objectives? Maybe because I am too goddamn busy to do the special attack ones?
  • LostoneLostone Posts: 23
    I do not understand what is going on.. what were/are the solo objectives that we are supposed to complete? I.e. just tell me what they are.
  • LostoneLostone Posts: 23
    ..has this months been completing fights against 3/4/5 stars..
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    One thing we NEED to know: with the 6 repeatable quests in october, do we get 28 entry keys for them AS SOON AS we finish our first Final Prep variation, or is it going to be one entry key PER DAY once they become available as long as we've finished a Final Prep variation?

I'm just concerned that players might basically be punished for not having Final Prep done before the October events come around, so clarification on this would be much appreciated @Kabam Boo
  • TygersnakeTygersnake Posts: 8
    I login every day and I do not see any "solo objectives" that reset every Wednesday. Please provide a picture or screen shot of this event.
  • TygersnakeTygersnake Posts: 8
    Is this event the Training Daze?
  • Is this event bugged? I have to add my voice to the folks who do not see any solo objectives like the ones being described on the forums. The only objectives I see in game are the "Training Daze" series tied to this month's event quest. Am I missing something?
  • SistosSistos Posts: 13
    Quick question…what happens if I missed the first two weeks of this month? Does this mean I can’t do the October quest?
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,414 ★★★★★
    Sistos said:

Quick question…what happens if I missed the first two weeks of this month? Does this mean I can’t do the October quest?

You still have the first week objectives. So you can start now as well
  • Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    I’m also not seeing these objectives anywhere in my game. I log in everyday and am Thronebreaker. Where are the objectives at Kabam!? What if we are unable to finish them? We are then locked out of next month’s side quest?
  • So i think i kinda solved the mystery i may be wrong tho. Just a guess. So basically next months a Halloween themed event with all this mystery. Now a lot of the guesses have been either related to The symbiotes or doctor strange. Now o think the champ is Shimagoreth (pardon my spelling) it's base code is already in game as it appears during Mordor and sym supremes special attack 3 (if am not wrong) and looking at the picture in game it does kinda look like tentacles to me. And talking about darkness who knows maybe that's what's on the other side after the attack maybe it is darkness. Just a random addition to the list for speculated champs.
  • Why I dont have solo objective??
  • Farhan76510Farhan76510 Posts: 16
    anyone else contemplating going for the 4star shards? ISO is like the rarest item nowadays, followed by t4c for me. but 56k 5star shards sound nice too. I'm thinking either 4star shards, t5bc, t4cc or 5star shards.
  • MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 ★★
    we really gonna get 25% t5cc selector next month!?
  • KeonexKeonex Posts: 296 ★★★
    worst side event ever created
  • Many of us fail to see the bigger picture behind, the objectives and stuff. They are just kabams way of saying hey there are other champions in game rather than quake and ghost, use them and get this for free, or hey we all know cyber weekends coming up, how about u do / explore every level of event quests difficulty and fight the various rarities of champions get the units for cyber weekend and these other free rewards, or hey progress a bit more and your rewards are gonna be sweet. And for those who have done most of the content sure this is a pain but look at the main game issue right now is gold and iso8 oh wait i can autofight act 4 venom and get 1300 iso8 and the other rewards that come along with it, or in act 5.1.6 oh here's and auto fight against ironman costing 3 energy using all my 69 energy plus 1 small refill that's 15 fights done. All in all they are just trying their best, many times we react to things and what they do forgetting that they are also human beings, sure sometimes the response may be kinda not what we were expecting but they have other plans and things that we do not know about. We should all respect them and value their opinions and not treat them like some computer not that repairs the bugs and issues automatically. The community has a lot to learn from one another and this requires us to understand each other and look at the positive aspect of things rather than viewing them from the negative. Thanks for reading if you did.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Questions about the October part of the side-quest:

1) Are the special one-time rewards on a different quest from the ones with repeatable rewards? Are they separate quests?

2) Are the 28 entries the entries in total for all repeatable quests of all difficulties or is it something different?
  • EmiolEmiol Posts: 2
    There are a lot of us not getting solo objectives at all, yet I fail to see anyone get an answer here as to why?
  • EmiolEmiol Posts: 2
    Does anyone know? Please link it if I have missed it, thanks.