**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to use r1 to r2 generic 6* rank up gem???

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I finally beat the stupid grand master. That fight was brutal, I kept looking on the internet and his sp1 looked so easy with dexing, NOT WITH THE BUG.
But back to the real discussion, who to use this r1 to r2 6* generic rank up gem. I have ghost and warlock r5 sig 20. That’s my problem? What should I do???

Who to use r1 to r2 generic 6* rank up gem??? 77 votes

R2 Warlock
46%
DrZolaVceebenshbheruheru511SIlverProfessorLuciusVorenusRobbieRampageBpn88855HeadrollerOliverJWcausticHilldarm3t4syl20Thefire13Repto23ReferenceColinwhitworth69JhonST33Etjamamgj0630 36 votes
R2 Ghost
38%
MagicBentonTheManMythLegendTerrasubash_vikramDragonMCOCKerneasMiStaLovaDeaconKRANꓘBlackshadow0203ChriissRdangarang122Thoye3MasterpuffSpideyFunkoDoctor_Strange19GHAYTHBeastDadLpooHoitado 30 votes
R2 Dragon man
7%
RenaxqqR1s02beaker1000HudsonmanHiwoeGrassKnuckles 6 votes
R2 Red Gaurdian sig 30
6%
HollywoodJ_82PikoluSbkruebTerry_BolleaSavage123456789 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Is your 6* Ghost duped?
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    R2 Ghost

Is your 6* Ghost duped?

Doesn’t Matter in this scenario. She is still better than the other options even unduped
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I would save it and use it on a champ you want to take to r3. I keep these in my inventory for that purpose.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    R2 Ghost
    Warlock or Ghost are your Rank 3 eventual champs .. so either of them.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    edited September 2021
    R2 Warlock
    I'm saying Warlock, and here's why (full disclosure, I'm not an expert playing Ghost).

That said, I feel like if you are an expert playing Ghost, then the only difference in a 5* r5 vs a 6* r2 is that you'll end fights faster cause of her higher damage output, but if you play her extremely well, you're probably still never taking any damage, so the higher health pool doesn't really matter.

The same can't be said for Warlock, so that's why I'd suggest him between those two.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    R2 Ghost
    Hoitado said:

Is your 6* Ghost duped?

Doesn’t Matter in this scenario. She is still better than the other options even unduped
    Unduped vs Duped changes this decision massively.
  • HudsonmanHudsonman Posts: 52
    R2 Dragon man
    Ghost easily the best champion and warlock easily 2nd IMO but i'm just not going to chose a R2 unawakened ghost or warlock over a 5:65 sig 200. You just beat the grandmaster! Congrats! give yourself a reward and rank up a champion you will have fun playing that you dont currently have ranked up as a 5*. Dragonman is a blast.
  • R2 Red Gaurdian sig 30
    Do vote for red guardian, he is fun to play
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

• TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,080 ★★★★
    Congrats on beating the GM! I'm not going to even attempt that fight until all these issues get fixed...which will probably be never lol.

IMO go with Warlock. A 6* Warlock is one hell of an asset.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Cap45 said:

I finally beat the stupid grand master. That fight was brutal, I kept looking on the internet and his sp1 looked so easy with dexing, NOT WITH THE BUG.
    But back to the real discussion, who to use this r1 to r2 6* generic rank up gem. I have ghost and warlock r5 sig 20. That’s my problem? What should I do???

Congrats on beating the GM. I've beaten everything up to 6.4.5. Been waiting on GM until the bugs were sorted, but that's beginning to seem like a ways off at this point. How much did it wind up costing item/unit wise? I may just bite the bullet and get it done...
  • Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    I bought a tony starks brief case but I already had 1700 units. The money was waisted and I spent about 600 units. Hit monkey and Professor x helped the most with that fight
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    R2 Warlock
    I rarely used ghost unawakened as a 6*, and often found myself clearing content with my 5* warlock when it came to act 6, v3, v2, a little bit of v7, single handedly cleared the tech CAV EQ, and a good bit of act 7. I personally find unawakened ghost unplayable, it’s just so annoying to start the fight off dashing back, and pretty slow building to an sp2. She’s still insanely good, but damn near as boring as playing quake. Since you already have both at r5 sig 20 as 5*s i would just dual wield warlock, always nice to have.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    R2 Warlock
    If you ignore the impact of true focus, Ghost is still a god tier champ if you know her phasing and synergy team.

I personally prefer Warlock as he is so fun to play and his immunity and power control helps a lot in tech Cav path.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    R2 Ghost
    Reference said:

If you ignore the impact of true focus, Ghost is still a god tier champ if you know her phasing and synergy team.

I personally prefer Warlock as he is so fun to play and his immunity and power control helps a lot in tech Cav path.

You can still play Ghost against True Focus.
    Quake is unusable against it.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    R2 Warlock
    Good luck using ghost with true strike everywhere. And it will be more I guess. Yeah she can be used still, but that will be long fights