**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner appreciation/Sept-Oct event.

Lets start with summoner appreciation, i definitely felt appreciated when all i had to do was log in and collect my rewards. This does not feel like that even a little bit. I'm gonna end up with **** because i didnt complete everything, because your game is in such a bad state. Which brings me to the Sept-Oct event. Seriously? The game plays terribly right now so you force us to play more in order to access content. Kabam, you're slapping your players in the face.

Comments

• Kerneas said:

We have had bad events before. But now it would really help for October to be great. It'd cheer everyone up.

Ftr there is no "Summonner appreciation". Noone called it "appreciation". It is "Summ(on)er camp". Different thing. Take it like a gulag - you need to work every day. No easy stuff there. You arent there to be appreciated.

Good point, it isnt called that. But it is it's replacement this year.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

We have had bad events before. But now it would really help for October to be great. It'd cheer everyone up.

Ftr there is no "Summonner appreciation". Noone called it "appreciation". It is "Summ(on)er camp". Different thing. Take it like a gulag - you need to work every day. No easy stuff there. You arent there to be appreciated.

It theoretically is, but please notice, that (as far as I know at least) no Kabam employee has even hinted this. They avoid calling this a "replacement". I dislike the event too, but I think it's not fair to complain about feeling unappreciated, because this isn't meant to make you feel the way.
  • Kerneas said:

Kerneas said:

It theoretically is, but please notice, that (as far as I know at least) no Kabam employee has even hinted this. They avoid calling this a "replacement". I dislike the event too, but I think it's not fair to complain about feeling unappreciated, because this isn't meant to make you feel the way.
    Yeah, just a lot of buildup to this post honestly. Never posted a complaint before. Still gonna play everyday. It was just a nice thing they did before and this just seemed like an unnecessary change.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

i will be getting 900 units soon, im happy

My opinion exactly
  • GrinchhhGrinchhh Posts: 70
    No_oneuk said:

the game was in such a bad state that you couldn't even do 10 fights in a whole day?

not everyone is gonna be able to do 10 fights every day. not everyone has either the attention span to remember to do 10 fights or claim the sunglasses sometimes(which then means that you essentially skipped one day because new day objective will only be up if you don't have any objectives in the Summ(on)er category)
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,358 ★★★★★
    Last year -> I logged in every day. Sometimes played, sometimes not.
    This year -> I log in every day. Autofight 10 times in some low level quest. Log off.
  • Last year -> I logged in every day. Sometimes played, sometimes not.
    This year -> I log in every day. Autofight 10 times in some low level quest. Log off.

That woulda been smart had i thought of/remembered to do that lol. Fair point.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Last year -> I logged in every day. Sometimes played, sometimes not.

Terribly taxing, I know. Lol.
  • ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    The worse part about it is the scrolling in my opinion.