**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncanny Cavalier crystals are bugged. [Merged]

Comments

• Deder80Deder80 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Deder80 said:

I just bought and was going Odin package earlier and was just about to buy the 49.99 package but noticed it’s the wrong drop rate for these cav crystals! Dang why is this happen so much?

On top of the drop rates being wrong I pulled a mythic champ( long shot) out of the 10 cav canny crystals. Hope they fix these for us soon. At least give the same amount of the right crystals we bought with our package. I’m not happy about this cause it always happens.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Have they fixed and compensated yet? R the crystals fixed?
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    Deder80 said:

Deder80 said:

I just bought and was going Odin package earlier and was just about to buy the 49.99 package but noticed it’s the wrong drop rate for these cav crystals! Dang why is this happen so much?

On top of the drop rates being wrong I pulled a mythic champ( long shot) out of the 10 cav canny crystals. Hope they fix these for us soon. At least give the same amount of the right crystals we bought with our package. I’m not happy about this cause it always happens.
    Longshot is in the list...
  • NickChiNickChi Posts: 111
    edited September 2021
    Joe35 said:

I got Mysterio as well

Same, I got 4 star mysterio dupe
    This post went to the 2nd page without an answer yet... BUMP
  • Glad it wasn't just me.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Caleb705 said:

I duped my 6* Guardian and was like he was in that one episode of the original X-Men animated series where Wolverine goes back to Canada so I thought maybe he just wasn’t listed. But then I saw this so I guess that wasn’t supposed to happen.

I'm so jealous I wish I could dupe my 6* guardian
    Same here
  • Me too. Was getting sentinels and man thing. Kabam plz do something. I went in for all and got nothing
  • Starting to feel like I am wasting my money as bad as Scopley has been lately. Just want what is advertised... is that too much to ask for?

what does scopely have to do with mcoc this isn't msf lol
    .... Still waiting
  • Amizzy1Amizzy1 Posts: 28
    I definitely had other champs in my reel as well. Of course these are bugged as well...
  • Chaos100Chaos100 Posts: 2
    I brought all of the uncanny Cav crystal and unit offers for a total of 200 dollars and 21 crystals for them to be bugged. And seem like those drop rates was even off. Not 1 five star or higher. All 3 and 4s. Chaos1000
  • Deder80 said:

Deder80 said:

I dunno how to tell you this man, but you probably should have read the description. Longshot is literally in there. It's not a Mutant crystal it's called the "Uncanny" crystal, as in X-Men, and Longshot is a member.
    longshot yes, joe fixit, and hulkbuster. no.
    Any news on this would be much appreciated, we spent money on a falty crystal and this post keeps on being pushed back.
    Would be great it gets the same attention as the meme threads.
  • TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    Any update as to when those of us that got the wrong crystals might get the right ones?
  • Kd101Kd101 Posts: 122
    Is 5* joe fixit available? If not what happens if we got him?
  • I duped 3* HB twice and pulled Iron fist and man thing both 3*
  • Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    Hoping that Kabam team corrects this..
    edited September 2021
    Im thinking this post is just gonna be buried and they wont do anything about it...
    This is grounds for a refund..problem is they will give u the run around with support for DAYS till u get tired, and if u go thru apple or google they will put u in kabam unit jail....
  • I too feel let down by this and it just keeps happening over and over . I spent £150 for 15 and also had incorrect champions in the crystal including joe fixed / hulkbuster , i only purchased them to target a specific mutant, they were basically useless .