**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any hype for odin on the arena???

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
Well just that!

Do you think Odin will come out really high on this arena???

I kind of want to go for him for the dupe and I think that everybody will be going bananas over arcangel, but i'm not sure xD

What do you experts think?

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    He'll be high
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    They're both highly sought, highly valuable champions. It all depends on who you want more.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★

I'm going to put up 6 million. Hopefully that will be enough.

6 or 60??

If 60, how may units do you think you'll use?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,714 ★★★★★
    Scores could be lower than expected due to the recent bans, depending.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I put up a streak of 280 way back in the day for 4* NC. That's still my longest arena streak and I'll never come close to beating it.
    Well I have over 125 6 stars champs so I think I could do some really nice score, nonetheless I almost never do arena so I'm really unsure about the amount of time/units needed for 6 stars odin.

On the other hand I really love this champ so I don't know xD

He should be pretty low because he sucks. Yeah, he's trash, everybody! So don't go for him. Total waste of time for yet another arena fodder champ. Not worth it.

Don't go for him.

I don't know rick
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I think more will go for AA and drop his cutoffs a bit.

6* AA hasn't been out that long either, and he's one of those champs you want twice.

With Odin, you only need him once. And honestly, his 5* is generally good enough despite the Prefight increases.

Not that it matters to me; I can't even approach getting even the 5* in arena without dropping way too many units.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★

I think more will go for AA and drop his cutoffs a bit.

6* AA hasn't been out that long either, and he's one of those champs you want twice.

With Odin, you only need him once. And honestly, his 5* is generally good enough despite the Prefight increases.

Not that it matters to me; I can't even approach getting even the 5* in arena without dropping way too many units.

Thoughts on AA scores then? More than Angela?

Dr. Zola
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 398 ★★★
    My r3 sig 200 angela needs an odin. I will do whatever it takes
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    I'm just going for the 4*, because if I try any higher I'll get my hopes up, wind up in the 1-5%, hate arena, and eventually repeat this sad cycle.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

He should be pretty low because he sucks. Yeah, he's trash, everybody! So don't go for him. Total waste of time for yet another arena fodder champ. Not worth it.

Don't go for him.

Reverse Psychology. Clever.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    After putting in 38 or 39m for colossus in basic and missed by the 6* by a long shot, I have stop grinding arena. I am still salty about it.
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 344 ★★★
    No point of getting excited for any champ in the 6* arena, inflated points, bots and people spending mad units on refills, just to miss out on the top prize still. So nah, no hype for me.
  • He should be pretty low because he sucks. Yeah, he's trash, everybody! So don't go for him. Total waste of time for yet another arena fodder champ. Not worth it.

Don't go for him.

Reverse Psychology. Clever.
    Shhhhh, don't let the others know that
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    What’s an arena
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'm up to almost 5 million in the AA arena. I should hit my target of 6 million easily. Might even go crazy and hit 9 million though I may have to skip the next arena if I do.
    I'm at 25M on the odin arena. I don't know if Ill get him.