**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kingpin or Moleman?

dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So, I just took my Kingpin to rank 5 the other day, and he was my 5th rank 5. Then today, I pulled a Moleman from a basic. In your opinion, who is better? Also, would it be worth it to rank him up? Some tips on Molegod would also be appreciated.

Kingpin or Moleman? 64 votes

Kingpin
40%
World EaterVceezuffyjdrum663Warlord5386Reverend_RuckusGildenlowRockypantherxIron_Patriot_is_litDeaconMike439GarrettNUvoginRasputinscurse0casual0HoitadoHilbert_unbeatable2Yodabolt21BlôdletterCaptain_Montica 26 votes
Molegod
59%
danielmathbuffajrheruheru511TerraDeathlySHIELDRacs0DragonMCOCAKTEKThefire13Ackbar67Ch1efsterNapaHeroSnakepEtjamaragnarok_947psp742MiStaLovaJerkobsonSarvanga1_Drauglin 38 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Mole man is worth taking up unless u have other champs already ranked up that can counter evade and have high damage
  • Options
    NickChiNickChi Posts: 111
    Molegod
    Cap45 said:

This poll is gonna have to be even. They are just 2 outstanding skill champs and I cannot simply shoes between the two. I have a 6* r2 moleman and a r5 sig 150 kingpin. Let’s start with mole man, this champ is amazing, high bleeds, crits every single hit, can counter evade and auto block really easily, and he can sort of intercept which is amazing on stun immune nodes. The main flaw with him is he is bugged. A good bug. But that can get taken away. Right now he can have high damage and counter evade at the same time, but he’s not supposed to.
    Kingpin: this dude is a literal tank. Huge outstanding damage and great with suicides, ideally he should be awakened to complete with moleman. He’s still good with out but his awakened ability is a great boost to him. Purifies loads of debuffs, high damage and really really fun. The problem with him to me is if u don’t have willpower. I have noticed that I often take a lot of damage while blocking with him, and I end the fights with a loss to 10 to 20% most of the time, willpower will help counter that but he still takes a bit too much damage. That’s just my opinion. Both great skills, I got to give it a tie

So, I just took my Kingpin to rank 5 the other day, and he was my 5th rank 5. Then today, I pulled a Moleman from a basic. In your opinion, who is better? Also, would it be worth it to rank him up? Some tips on Molegod would also be appreciated.

Yeah it’s gonna be even
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,414 ★★★★★
    Eh, both
  • Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Kingpin
    Ayy, thanks for the poll. I was trying to make one between these two as well. Having a rank up dilemma rn.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    My main problem with KP is running Hood with him. Wouldn't be so bad if I liked the Hood buff I guess.

I use MM more often, but both are worth t5b. As 5*s, I'd probably rank KP first anyways in case I pulled MM as a 6*. Reason being KP benefits a good deal from his sig, where MM's is kinda eh.
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Kingpin
    Y r3 kingpin over moleman, no regrets. I use him all the time, he just destroys path 9 on war, hell he destroyes everything.
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Kingpin
    Godpin for the win
    (See it rhymes too)
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    Molegod
    I have both Moleman (undupe) and Kingpin (sig20).. rank up Moleman before KP.. and on next opportunity for rank up decision was tech champion or KP (sig20) or King Groot (sig42).. I went KG.. I have max will power so next rank up might be KP.. unless I pull a better champion.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Molegod
    Molegod's true accuracy trumps over kp degen. But it is close.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    Molegod
    Is Moleman still broken or Kabam will keep him as is?

If I have Peni Parker as 5* or 6* I'd rank Mysterio (sig80) up but since I don't use him much.. I went with other champion.