**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Claire or Diablo ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Who do you think is a better champ overall now? I can take only one to r5 currently . I don't run ouchies.

Claire or Diablo ? 121 votes

Claire
76%
SnakeEyes69Lightburn22VceeTheManMythLegendbuffajrSIlverProfessorallinashesLuciusVorenusRobbieRampagefmussapF4k3_GaM3rTerraChitlinsCropDusterEthans8279ThatGuyYouSaw235CassySpurgeon14Thefire13yuw 92 votes
Diablo
23%
LeNoirFaineantTristanSungjWarlord5386rcm2017LibertyPrimeV1cx23433doctorbPikoluDenslo500MiStaLovaMadEyeMoody_333DonDudu2809edricChriissRih8laagMaxwell24J0eySn0wFabwiziHilbert_unbeatable2 29 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I'm interested in this one too, depending on guilly's buff, I'll be taking one of Claire and Diablo to R3. At the moment I'm thinking Claire, since she has less damage than Diablo, and the rank 3 bump to attack would really benefit her
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

I'm interested in this one too, depending on guilly's buff, I'll be taking one of Claire and Diablo to R3. At the moment I'm thinking Claire, since she has less damage than Diablo, and the rank 3 bump to attack would really benefit her

Both are really really good . It's really tough decision imo since both have grt utility and also survivability .
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,338 ★★★★
    Claire
    Full utility
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Both are really really good . It's really tough decision imo since both have grt utility and also survivability .
    Yeah you can't go wrong with either, I just think that with Diablo, you're gonna be able to use him at a lower rank much more easily, since he has above average damage. But with Claire, if she's at a lower rank it may feel a little worse to play her.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Claire.

I prefer using Diablo, but Claire handles more situations. Mainly with her immunities. If I could only have one, it'd be Claire.

I'd definitely use Diablo more often though, especially at max sig.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Diablo
    Be different
  • Claire without any dubt. She is extremely useful in different situation, she can choose her immunity; in line with her rotation she can regen, do damage or absorb power.. against immune champ she gain power constantly
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Diablo
    Lol, I'm in same situation. I may go with BWCV cause for now, I'm doing suicides.
  • Had same situation, went with Claire, never regret R3 her
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Claire
    Claire is possibly the most sustainable champion in the game, easy choice.

That said, Diablo needs to be brought up eventually. I slept on his buff but had some Mystic Rank Gems. At r4, he’s killing content
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Be different

Be different ? K ... ranks up Groot
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Claire
    Actually diablo heals much more than Claire without suicides. Still Claire is the better of the two.