**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

October buffs announced !!

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

It's confirmed now Gully is getting buffed next month . Keeping high expectations only because of the fact that she was people's choice and Hercules too and he turned out to be broken OP . Thor Rags is a nice surprise .

What are your thoughts ?

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Thank God
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Guilly about to get that Daredevil overhaul or classic black panther.... now i wanna know how many of us use those champs in AQ or AW better even EQ ...... my level of hype is at a 3 from 1-10
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Kabam have a good record with Skill moderate updates. Let’s hope Thor joins Kingpin, Falcon and Crossbones as awesome skill champs!

That's my only hope 😂
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

So there's hope other chracters with high prestige are going to get buffed
    Like phoenix or even silver surfer

Surfer slaps as is, he’s not getting a buff anytime soon. But Phoenix could absolutely be in line for one, and I imagine she’s on a list somewhere
  • LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 414 ★★
    SWEET, more use for my 4 star guilly hopefully
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Don’t care enough about guillotine. But I’m exited for Thor rags
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

So there's hope other chracters with high prestige are going to get buffed
    Like phoenix or even silver surfer

Surfer ? He is fine as he is . Phoenix needs a complete overhaul .
    He can benefit from a value buff
    Some tweaks in his numbers would make him a lot more useful
    I mean, every champ in the game could benefit from a value buff 😂 I’m just saying don’t hold your breath. If they want to give my r3 Surfer more damage, I won’t complain.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Saiyan said:

Jaded said:

Thank God

I'm surprised you didn't post a picture of your sig 40 Thor Rags.

Kabam the ball is in your court now plz don't give him a nova level buff

-Odishika
    Well he’s going to get a moderate buff. I wouldn’t expect it to be mind blowing.
    He doesn't need mind-blowing. He has some good stuff in his kit but the numbers are trash for most of it. He just needs better numbers and some more utility like a simple shock immunity because the man has lightning flowing through him after and during his sp3. He should have an Electro style lightning resistance where he takes 0 damage from them and they boost him in some way.
    I didn’t say otherwise.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

My thoughts are…yum. 🥳

Dr. Zola

I confess - I just stalked you in-game and for me your top Champ/Profil picture is warlock.

On the screenshot it’s CGR. But why?
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Do they always change the animations in the overhaul?