**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing glory in AQ compensation??

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
I mean.. why?? We are still having trouble in AQ and now playing a lower map.. So why no glory in compensation?

Comments

• UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    If you're getting potions and revives to compensate for the fact that you'll use more items than usual, you don't need extra glory cause you can use the items to run the maps that you normally run and get the same amount of glory.
  • luka777777luka777777 Posts: 39
    Uvogin said:

If you're getting potions and revives to compensate for the fact that you'll use more items than usual, you don't need extra glory cause you can use the items to run the maps that you normally run and get the same amount of glory.

But why give out map 5,6,7 crystals and not glory? If you run the maps you get the same amount of map 5,6,7 crystals as well. Either give both or none.
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★

frodo2377 said:

Glory was missing from the last round as well. I thought Kabam was looking into that, but I could be mistaken.

they were looking into it then they forgot what they were looking into
    this.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    I too would really really like to glory.

I think the main reason behind it is that Loya of people complained they had too much glory when it was being compensated weekly.

Kabam can’t win 😂
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

The glory was nice of course, but how many people are actually not doing AQ due to the issues? I was under the impression these items were to assist players to get the glory they normally would.

We dropped from 766 to 655 because of the issues. We’re missing glory cause Kabam told us to do lower maps with the understanding they’d compensate the difference.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

People said they were getting "too much" and didn't need it, just wanted potions.

While that’s true that people did complain about having too much, it was a definite minority - I think I only saw 3 or 4 different people complain about that. It is almost guaranteed not to be the reason that we aren’t seeing glory now.
    I know I definitely said that they should continue the revives and potions at least, even if it may mean that the Glory stopped. Something is definitely better than nothing, but I also appreciate that others may still need the additional Glory.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

People said they were getting "too much" and didn't need it, just wanted potions.

While that’s true that people did complain about having too much, it was a definite minority - I think I only saw 3 or 4 different people complain about that. It is almost guaranteed not to be the reason that we aren’t seeing glory now.
    I know I definitely said that they should continue the revives and potions at least, even if it may mean that the Glory stopped. Something is definitely better than nothing, but I also appreciate that others may still need the additional Glory.
    I think the additional glory would cover anyone who dropped down maps due to the bugs. I know we have stopped running epic mods because of it.
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 513 ★★★
    They prolly saw a drop in sales for rank up materials since they started doing the glory compensation. They inflated their market and are letting it equalize.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    They said that they intentionally didn't put glory in the last AQ comp, don't see why they would do it now
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I don't run AQ but do people really lose Glory? I genuinely dunno, do these issues cause reduction in glory income? We got 2 packages w items already, so if you used these items, was your alliance still earning less glory than previously? And if yes, roughly by how much?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

I don't run AQ but do people really lose Glory? I genuinely dunno, do these issues cause reduction in glory income? We got 2 packages w items already, so if you used these items, was your alliance still earning less glory than previously? And if yes, roughly by how much?

Playing lower maps, getting less rewards, not just in glory but also in levels of T5cc, T5B and T2A or whatever is relevant for your level.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Yeah they do. There are alliances who have stepped down maps. So that doesn't lead to reduction in just glory, but even ranked rewards. So the additional glory could help compensate for the t5B etc that you're missing out there. If you drop out of Epic Mods in Map 7, you're losing out T5cc.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

Yeah they do. There are alliances who have stepped down maps. So that doesn't lead to reduction in just glory, but even ranked rewards. So the additional glory could help compensate for the t5B etc that you're missing out there. If you drop out of Epic Mods in Map 7, you're losing out T5cc.
    That's what the Pots are for. So people could use them when they normally wouldn't K.O. on their Map.