**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Missing glory in AQ compensation??

2»

Comments

• KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

I don't run AQ but do people really lose Glory? I genuinely dunno, do these issues cause reduction in glory income? We got 2 packages w items already, so if you used these items, was your alliance still earning less glory than previously? And if yes, roughly by how much?

Yeah they do. There are alliances who have stepped down maps. So that doesn't lead to reduction in just glory, but even ranked rewards. So the additional glory could help compensate for the t5B etc that you're missing out there. If you drop out of Epic Mods in Map 7, you're losing out T5cc.
    That's what the Pots are for. So people could use them when they normally wouldn't K.O. on their Map.
    3 revives and 4 pots can get over in one day itself if the bugs hit you hard. Higher Maps with Epic mods are punishing if you make mistakes.
    It can go in one section lol
    Exactly. I just gave a Day as a smaller example. Even in Map 6, sometimes if you aren't able t dex a special and get whacked in the face, it can be an instant K.O. Leave Map 7 aside.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Isn't that end where the majority of complaints came from? Glory limit filled and they were unable to claim it?
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Wild.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    edited September 2021
    marino123 said:

Just people wanting free stuff all the time. Glory glory glory.

Actually you’re wrong. If you give 4-5 weeks of a comp. and lower the comp later for exact same thing there an issue and is really poor business from a company
    edited September 2021

Isn't that end where the majority of complaints came from? Glory limit filled and they were unable to claim it?

I can guarantee that the number of people who complained is a vast minority compared to those who it benefits.
    Like even if you haven't dropped down much, I can't imagine why people would complain about having too much glory. It's extra resources you can buy.
    Oh, I agree. I was here, telling them to spend it and use it instead of hoarding it. I'm just pointing out that the complaints were coming from people running the highest Maps, and saying they didn't want to spend it on things they didn't need.

I can guarantee that the number of people who complained is a vast minority compared to those who it benefits.
    Like even if you haven't dropped down much, I can't imagine why people would complain about having too much glory. It's extra resources you can buy.
    Oh, I agree. I was here, telling them to spend it and use it instead of hoarding it. I'm just pointing out that the complaints were coming from people running the highest Maps, and saying they didn't want to spend it on things they didn't need.
    That shouldn't be the basis though. Because those weren't a majority. I can definitely see it affecting others.
    Agreed, although to be fair they had planned on stopping AQ comp altogether. So it may have been unrelated.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★

That shouldn't be the basis though. Because those weren't a majority. I can definitely see it affecting others.
    Agreed, although to be fair they had planned on stopping AQ comp altogether. So it may have been unrelated.
    I mean that was a bad decision as well. If the issues haven't stopped, I don't see the point in stopping the comp. Since parry and dex are literally the basics the game is played on.
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    edited September 2021
    Guys let's be honest you don't need the extra Glory. That was Overkill, the health potions and revives are enough to get through the week. The glory was just extra and completely unnecessary IMO. Please let's not rock the boat.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Who even dies that much in AQ?
    Teh_gulla said:

Uvogin said:

If you're getting potions and revives to compensate for the fact that you'll use more items than usual, you don't need extra glory cause you can use the items to run the maps that you normally run and get the same amount of glory.

What if, hear me out here, kabam gave it away anyway as a bonus and an act of good faith to their loyal player base who have continued to play the game, despite it being broken for months.
    They already did, multiple times.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I prefer not glory and just the pots. It would reach the max capacity too quickly when done buying the t5bc and t2a shards. You’re basically getting three times of glory per week because of the glory store refresh time could have been a mess for someone.
    Teh_gulla said:

Teh_gulla said:

Uvogin said:

If you're getting potions and revives to compensate for the fact that you'll use more items than usual, you don't need extra glory cause you can use the items to run the maps that you normally run and get the same amount of glory.

What if, hear me out here, kabam gave it away anyway as a bonus and an act of good faith to their loyal player base who have continued to play the game, despite it being broken for months.
    Perfect, so they already know what to do.
    There are limits. The whole "for sticking with us through the issues" justification only works so long.

Teh_gulla said:

Teh_gulla said:

Uvogin said:

Perfect, so they already know what to do.
    There are limits. The whole "for sticking with us through the issues" justification only works so long.
    It's not a thank you for sticking with us, it's to allow for dropping down maps, rewards and to buy any potions that the few deaths or health lost that the revives and health potions don't cover
    I was responding to the OP's comment about doing it as a "thank you".
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    Can I sell your those map crystals for some glory? That'd be great
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Glory should have been included in this.