**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Incursion crystal

13»

Comments

• FrydayFryday Posts: 654 ★★★

Like other have mentioned on previously, these are different is what crystals is available in Incursion store, and not fully understand the cause/reason for it.

These 2 screenshots are from 2 different accounts (my and someone I know).

The one with the Stun Immune Crystal - Cal and in Tier 1 in Incursion

The one with Stun Crystal - (is my) I was Uncollected (just move to Cal) and still in Tier 2.

So don't know if it is the Tier differences that give different crystal option.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,714 ★★★★★
    Fryday said:

Like other have mentioned on previously, these are different is what crystals is available in Incursion store, and not fully understand the cause/reason for it.

These 2 screenshots are from 2 different accounts (my and someone I know).

The one with the Stun Immune Crystal - Cal and in Tier 1 in Incursion

The one with Stun Crystal - (is my) I was Uncollected (just move to Cal) and still in Tier 2.

So don't know if it is the Tier differences that give different crystal option.

Does your tier 2 account have the same crystals as the ones that I posted?
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 654 ★★★
    Hi @MrSakuragi,

Yep my Incursion store crystals are the same as your.

I was in Uncollected, just move to Cal, but still in Tier 2, and the change between Uncol to Cal does seem to change the crystals choice in the store.

So wondering if it is something to do with the Tier instead.

Would be good to get more info from other in the community. 😊
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★