**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Inputs from people not in any alliance

marino123marino123 Posts: 475 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
How do you guys get catalysts to rank up champs? I'm thinking of flying solo for a while but I'd like to continue ranking up champs. I'm not too sure where I'd be able to catalysts, specially t1a as i buy most of it from the glory store.

Any thoughts?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    I am currently in an alliance but I used to fly solo. Best way is the arenas and monthly eq. It's not going to be coming as fast as with glory so you have to plan a little better. Then I used to focus on the rank up materials in the side events instead of shards.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    It’s vastly more difficult. Much easier to find a chill alliance where they don’t micromanage you
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I have been solo for a month, poor in t5bc I just get it from eq, glory, and other events. Sadly it does not add up too much, other then that I get t4bc, and t4cc decently easily
  • thewass1980thewass1980 Posts: 151
    I created an alliance that's just me, and I run Map 1 AQ every week. I only get 1,100 Glory each week, but I've been doing it this way since February. It certainly takes longer to get rank-up materials, but I still get glory, alliance milestones, etc. Although it's way less stressful than being in an active alliance, I've begun considering finding a new alliance, since rank-ups take me longer even as a Thronebreaker due to the lack of large amounts of Glory.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    EQ, side quests and the cat quests. plus calendars and cat crystals
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I remember when I wanted to fly solo I joined an alliance that only did map 2 (inventively called map 2). Some days I did aq some days I didn't if I couldn't be bothered, I never once saw anyone speak in chat at all. It was amazing.