**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

personal achievement check☑

booscka2536booscka2536 Posts: 2,657 ★★★★
personal hobby of mine ingame is 2*' love em . i have 142 max ranked an as of just now all awakened . im missing 60 from all available but as most know there very hard to obtain in the mean time max sig is the next goal

Comments

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    I've got 139 2*s and they're all maxed out. Not all awakened though never mind max sig.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 989 ★★★★
    143 for me. The only ones not yet max'd out are my two most recent additions, Mole Man and Archangel.

Getting them all to max sig will take a lifetime since you can only get one 2* class sig stone per 7 hour event now.
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Lol I have CMM and Aegon max rank 2*. Sadly I don’t have aegon at over 4*

I've got 139 2*s and they're all maxed out. Not all awakened though never mind max sig.

I stand corrected, I have somehow forgotten to max out my 2* Ham. He needs a tier 1 basic iso chonk.

I also now have 2* SM2099 from Insider, who I need to max out.
    mgj0630 said:

143 for me. The only ones not yet max'd out are my two most recent additions, Mole Man and Archangel.

Getting them all to max sig will take a lifetime since you can only get one 2* class sig stone per 7 hour event now.

It's the awakening gems or collector crystals to awaken them that's also problematic.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
    I thought I had more, but I checked and I only have 117…… sad. I guess I don’t usually do all of the arenas and stuff where the special 2* crystals are offered.
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    159 here, all maxed out, defined nowhere near max sig.

They've come in handy for the 2* arenas.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★

mgj0630 said:

It's the awakening gems or collector crystals to awaken them that's also problematic.
    Just open basic 1k solo crystals and you’ll get AGs
    Berjibs said:

mgj0630 said:

Just open basic 1k solo crystals and you’ll get AGs
    ah. didn't know that. Usually open the greater solo ones.
  • mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    158 Max.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    150. All awakened and maxed
  • ljdr77ljdr77 Posts: 62
    143, all max rank and level. Many max sig but not all.