**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Week 4 isn’t out yet. Make it 1 fight per level.

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
The last two weekly objectives were pretty over the top in the amount of fights required. They’ve acknowledged this. I feel like the solution is simple - go into week 4 and revise the numbers to allow summoners to cruise through it when they get there.

Hopefully there’s some meaningful adjustment as a mea culpa so that more people get to participate without having to bore themselves to tears

Comments

• SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    Might he built into the current game version. Takes time to get a new version released. Given what's happened I wouldn't be surprised if they scrap this month's requirement to compete next month.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

Do you think that many of us will reach week 4? Lol, that's optimistic

I was done Week 3 the day it came out.
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    I’m just hoping it’s not super tedious and boring. Maybe something like win 50 fights with a symbiote champ to tie in with next month
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Make it 1 fight per level you say?

Kabam: defeat abyss collector

Well that wouldn’t be one fight technically. But they could do one of the first abyss fights as the “one fight”.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    I also finished it day 1. Took a total of 15 minutes with 1 energy refill. Yes it was boring, definitely not hard tho.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Make it 1 fight per level you say?

Kabam: defeat abyss collector

Wrong example, because you can’t skip path defenders and go straight to final boss.

Nameless Thano is more appropriate.
  • Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    edited September 2021
    Hey guys, where are these special objectives? I’m Thronebreaker and play a little every day and all I have in my objectives is “Training Daze”??? I read posts from a few other people on the forum saying the objectives for this event are missing from their game too and no reply from Kabam or any other players. I fought the CMM in Act 6.2.3 a few times to see if something would pop up but it didn’t? Looked through everything in the game and I’m not seeing any objectives for this event that’s almost on week 4?
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    TyEdge said:

The last two weekly objectives were pretty over the top in the amount of fights required. They’ve acknowledged this. I feel like the solution is simple - go into week 4 and revise the numbers to allow summoners to cruise through it when they get there.

Hopefully there’s some meaningful adjustment as a mea culpa so that more people get to participate without having to bore themselves to tears

1 fight is too little. Maybe 5, at most 10, anything above that is a bit of overkill
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    1 fight and this is Grandmaster fight. You have to do it 7 times to get all milestones.
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    Zenn_La said:

Hey guys, where are these special objectives? I’m Thronebreaker and play a little every day and all I have in my objectives is “Training Daze”???

The objectives for each tier need to be completed in order to unlock the next set.
    Complete Training Daze (Cavalier) to unlock Special Forces (Cavalier)
    Complete Special Forces (Cavalier) to unlock Dream Team (Cavalier)

Same goes for Uncollected, Conqueror and Proven.

• Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    The objectives for each tier need to be completed in order to unlock the next set.
    Complete Training Daze (Cavalier) to unlock Special Forces (Cavalier)
    Complete Special Forces (Cavalier) to unlock Dream Team (Cavalier)

Same goes for Uncollected, Conqueror and Proven.

Cool, thanks for explaining. I’m a couple fights away from finishing the Cavalier Training daze but haven’t been playing as much recently so I’m way behind.

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

You are quite daring to assume of us reaching week 4
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Realistically, we cab expect sth like "clear RoL 7x for 1 t4cc, 1k 5* and 250 6*"
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★
    Don't hope too much. Kabam might make the 4th week objective for cavs(buy Odin's vault 10 times) that too 7 times. So 70 Odin's vault
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★

not all of us have tons of energy refills pal
    I literally made it easier for everyone within the first couple hours of it being released. 6.2.3, take the left, beat CMM with Doom. Restart, repeat. 150 Energy. 2 full fills.
    And how about those not having access to 6.2.3? You're giving yourself too much credit there bucko.
    Plus, not everyone has units/energy refs for that.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    SandeepS said:

Might he built into the current game version. Takes time to get a new version released. Given what's happened I wouldn't be surprised if they scrap this month's requirement to compete next month.

no. they already showed they can do it with week 3 being cut in half
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

I literally made it easier for everyone within the first couple hours of it being released. 6.2.3, take the left, beat CMM with Doom. Restart, repeat. 150 Energy. 2 full fills.
    And how about those not having access to 6.2.3? You're giving yourself too much credit there bucko.
    Plus, not everyone has units/energy refs for that.
    Not finding 150 energy within a week is a bit unrealistic imo, especially with alliance 3 day events giving one full refill every 3 days.

There is also a path in 6.2.2 with 5 fights for 30 energy, which is a total of 300 energy. It is twice as much, I know, but it is the best alternative. I know that 6.2.2 Mr. Sinister is an infamous roadblock, but everyone should be able to reach 6.2.2 with no problem. It's just a matter of the energy.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    It won’t be too bad.

Lvl1 Do 100 fights- the last hit is not actually a hit but can only be won by a Rock Paper Scissors game.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021

TyEdge said:

1 fight is too little. Maybe 5, at most 10, anything above that is a bit of overkill
    When I said per level, I meant per reward per difficulty. So the specials have 7 tiers of rewards, so 7 fights. And overkill? Overkill is what we were given already.
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 301 ★★

We get it, YOU think it's good so nobody else is allowed to think it's bad. I somewhat agree with the point you made this thread but still, stop posting already. Yes, you're a contrarian. We all noticed. Really.