**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unstoppable Colossus buff!

Hey guys! Unstoppable colossus has been in this game for ages and he is also available in loyalty score, so answer in the poll whether we should propose to KABAM if we can buff him! Hit the yes button if you think so! Hey KABAM, if this gets 100 votes can we buff him?

Unstoppable Colossus buff! 31 votes

yes
58% 18 votes
no
41% 13 votes

Comments

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    He's a trophy champ and extremely expensive to buy. If you use loyalty for anything other than buying him, you most likely won't have the loyalty to buy him. I would be absolutely shocked if there were even a decent number of players who have the 6* version, so why bother with buffing him instead of a champ that's readily accessible for most people?
  • Ercarret said:

He's a trophy champ and extremely expensive to buy. If you use loyalty for anything other than buying him, you most likely won't have the loyalty to buy him. I would be absolutely shocked if there were even a decent number of players who have the 6* version, so why bother with buffing him instead of a champ that's readily accessible for most people?

I think Kabam could do it for December since they are obviously only releasing 1 champ that month anyway, so UC’s buff could be a good filler for that month as a 3rd buff.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Their current new release schedule typically only has one champion in December but that doesn't necessarily mean that there will only be one buff in December as well.

Ideally I want all the trophy Champions to become exceptional as well, that being said there are still plenty of more readily available Champions that need the love first.