**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Black history month

BlackPolarBear89BlackPolarBear89 Posts: 1 β˜…
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
I’ve been playing this game since it has come out and I would like to know if the creators ever plan to have content celebrating black history month?πŸ€”

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Malreck04 said:

It's not directly related to the game/Marvel so it is completely up to Kabam. Also I don't wan't real life media in my game.

They just gave us a America Chavez for Hispanic Heritage month. I think last year, we got miles morales.
    Like I said, it's up to Kabam.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Malreck04 said:

It's not directly related to the game/Marvel so it is completely up to Kabam. Also I don't wan't real life media in my game.

I mean, we just got America Chavez and they gave out Miles Morales earlier this year

Plus we have actual legitimate media they advertise every now and then as well so
  • Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 405 β˜…β˜…

I’ve been playing this game since it has come out and I would like to know if the creators ever plan to have content celebrating black history month?πŸ€”

They have in the past. We got a 2 or 3 star Like Cage at one point.
    Was it LC this year? Thought it was BP but could be wrong.either way they did something for it, at least this year
  • Options
    SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 β˜…β˜…
    Please, don't bring this here. This is a global game not about America society or history, and this game is not even created by an American company. Don't you find it ridiculous?
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

As somebody with African heritage, I’d actually prefer they don’t do anything. Obviously I don’t speak for everybody, but personally it’d feel the same as when every company/school/workplace hypes up black excellence for 28 short days, and as soon as Feb is over it’s like nothing happened.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s
    this video seems appropriate
    I wish more people thought this way. Unfortunately a lot of people who overly focus on race (i.e. media companies, politicians) often simply try to use race as a way to manipulate one political party vs. another and don't actually try to improve racial relations. I really appreciate Morgan Freeman's views expressed here.
This discussion has been closed.