**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black history month

BlackPolarBear89BlackPolarBear89 Posts: 1 β˜…
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
I’ve been playing this game since it has come out and I would like to know if the creators ever plan to have content celebrating black history month?πŸ€”

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Malreck04 said:

It's not directly related to the game/Marvel so it is completely up to Kabam. Also I don't wan't real life media in my game.

They just gave us a America Chavez for Hispanic Heritage month. I think last year, we got miles morales.
    Like I said, it's up to Kabam.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Malreck04 said:

It's not directly related to the game/Marvel so it is completely up to Kabam. Also I don't wan't real life media in my game.

I mean, we just got America Chavez and they gave out Miles Morales earlier this year

Plus we have actual legitimate media they advertise every now and then as well so
  • mattressmattress Posts: 404 β˜…β˜…

I’ve been playing this game since it has come out and I would like to know if the creators ever plan to have content celebrating black history month?πŸ€”

They have in the past. We got a 2 or 3 star Like Cage at one point.
    Was it LC this year? Thought it was BP but could be wrong.either way they did something for it, at least this year
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 β˜…β˜…
    Please, don't bring this here. This is a global game not about America society or history, and this game is not even created by an American company. Don't you find it ridiculous?
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

As somebody with African heritage, I’d actually prefer they don’t do anything. Obviously I don’t speak for everybody, but personally it’d feel the same as when every company/school/workplace hypes up black excellence for 28 short days, and as soon as Feb is over it’s like nothing happened.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s
    this video seems appropriate
    I wish more people thought this way. Unfortunately a lot of people who overly focus on race (i.e. media companies, politicians) often simply try to use race as a way to manipulate one political party vs. another and don't actually try to improve racial relations. I really appreciate Morgan Freeman's views expressed here.
This discussion has been closed.