**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Not good enough to beat act 6.2.6

Jackson1167Jackson1167 Posts: 69
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Tried taking on the champion took all the necessary steps saved revives potions units etc getting him down to 10% wasn’t easy but definitely not impossible then I hit a wall no matter how hard I tired I couldn’t remove all 3 charges hats off to those who have I’m an average player at best I feel very deflated I wish u could remove charges then if necessary revive and go again this is a frustrating fight to say the least any feedback on this thanks everyone
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    I found his sp2 easier to dex
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Have you practised in duels? It helps a lot to kill The Champion 20-30x to get used to the spacing on his SPs. Then just take some champ with decent block profficiency, pump in some potions and you will surely succeed. The fight isn't very easy, but it is far from undoable.
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 365 ★★★
    The first time I fought the champion I Duelled him in game every day for a week using a four star, to get used to dexing his special 1 and it still took me a few tries at under 10%.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★
    I had tons of options, but sorc supreme was by far the easiest....
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★
    I think this tip will help. If you are close to the champion when he launches sp1, just do two safe dodges and just before the last hit, try dashing forward and then backward
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Use high block proficiency champ if you have one in your team. Heal him to full and block first 2 hits and dex the last hit of the sp1. If not then you have to practice dexing in duels.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,105 ★★★★

I think this tip will help. If you are close to the champion when he launches sp1, just do two safe dodges and just before the last hit, try dashing forward and then backward

Wait.. you didn't even face 6.2.6 Champion yet..
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    the hood is a very good option. he heals so much in the fight so you can take blocked hits all day
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    If struggling at 10% why not boost up??,..health boost and champion boost to reduce the block damage. Try not to be discouraged, you’ll get him down .
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    I am having trouble finding a duel target for this. Any help would be awesome