**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Iso scarcity and duping champion reward change idea

LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 99
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
Okay, so I am only an uncollected player but when I duped my first few 5*s it occurred to me how ridiculous the duping rewards are. So if you dupe a 4* you get 24 their 5 iso bricks as well as a bit of gold. Decent iso for duping a 4* IMO. But then, for duping a 5*, which takes a lot longer to acquire compared to a 4*, you get the exact same amount of iso! I would have expected at least 45 if not 50 their 5 iso bricks for duping rewards! Then finally, a 6* dupe. Very hard to acquire for FTP player's and still not "easy" for pay to play people. You get the SAME AMOUNT OF ISO as a 4*!!! As well as no shards whatsoever. Considering how much iso it takes to rank up a 6*, at least 60 or 70 iso bricks would be suitable for duping a 6* and then also 275 6* shards back on top of that. Not sure how everyone else feels about this but I'd love to know.

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    The whole iso situation loads have asked about changing it but never get a response it comes up every month or so about changing the 5 star and 6 star dup to award more iso than 4s
  • LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 99
    That's annoying 🙄
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    This exact inconsistency has been brought up on the forum countless times, by myself as well, and kabam has never given an answer or comment.
    I think if you have achieved the thronebreaker title, 5 and 6 star dupes should provide double the iso you get from a 4 star. That's just my take on it.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★

This exact inconsistency has been brought up on the forum countless times, by myself as well, and kabam has never given an answer or comment.
    I think if you have achieved the thronebreaker title, 5 and 6 star dupes should provide double the iso you get from a 4 star. That's just my take on it.

Terrible idea as 5s and 6s should be higher than 4s anyway it shouldnt be just tb loads of players dup 5s early on and same with 6s
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Agree with the idea of having 5 and 6*s awarding more iso when duped, since they should be and are, harder to get than 4*s.
    And about iso in general, they should add some form of content that gives a good amount of iso every few days a week or so, since it is much harder to get iso than gold or even the catalysts, which they have been doing a good job with lately, in all the content.
    Something like the daily class catalysts quest but with actually decent rewards in terms of iso, since these quests offer barely, literally barely any.
  • LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 99

Agree with the idea of having 5 and 6*s awarding more iso when duped, since they should be and are, harder to get than 4*s.
    And about iso in general, they should add some form of content that gives a good amount of iso every few days a week or so, since it is much harder to get iso than gold or even the catalysts, which they have been doing a good job with lately, in all the content.
    Something like the daily class catalysts quest but with actually decent rewards in terms of iso, since these quests offer barely, literally barely any.

Very true. I just wish Kabam would address this and finally give champion duping a buff
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Currently it's 24 5k bricks for 4/5/6.

The best I could propose without being greedy

24 5k 4* = 120k (not used on specific class type)
    36 5k 5* = 180k
    14 17.5k 6*= 245k.

If Kabam did buff the ISO that's as far as I imagine that they would do it if I'm being realistic.
  • ItsDamien said:

Currently it's 24 5k bricks for 4/5/6.

The best I could propose without being greedy

24 5k 4* = 120k (not used on specific class type)
    36 5k 5* = 180k
    14 17.5k 6*= 245k.

If Kabam did buff the ISO that's as far as I imagine that they would do it if I'm being realistic.

I was thinking 24,48,72.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    Save your 4 and 5 star crystal til you need iso. Use dual crystals to target the desired iso class. Do you best to only use correct class of iso for ranking champs.

I suspect Kabam hasn't changed the iso earned because lack of iso maintains need to gain crystals, which keeps players playing content. Also iso usage drains gold which cold lead to another deficit.