**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

The Rarest Resource In The Game

Comments

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

Iso8 is biggest issue and hurdles in rankup, especially when you start ranking up 6 stars.

Kabam need to do 4 things to improve this:

1- Very first thing to do is to remove stock limit of iso-8 , i don't see what's the purpose of this limit. We need so much iso8 (even if we use same class) to only rank 2 a 6 star that you have to claim multiple times from stash. Either remove the limit or fix a limit to the amount that is enough to at least levelup all the way up for R2 or R3 6*.

2- Dupping 5* should give double the amount iso8 then 4* (48) and 6* double of 5* after increase (96)

3- Increase the availability of iso8, for example a new crystal every 8h that give only iso8, convert or add in rewards of 7h solo event bigger amount of iso8. Add special daily quest that give iso8....

4- if you can't do 1, 2 and 3 then reduce the iso8 requirement to levelup a 6* to same as 5*.

All the above suggestions could be linked to progression level if we want to keep a balnce and not give too much iso8 to new players but i don't think new players face any issue with iso8 anyway.

P.s sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language.

1) Agree - It will be a cool addition. It would be even more useful if we could use all the items directly from overflow rather than use it and claim it. It will be very quick to use the 3 star and 4 star arena boosts from overflow rather than using them and claiming them.
    2) No. I don't see any reason to change this now. Kabam can increase the availability of 4 star shards to Cav and TB players who I assume are facing this ISO drought as you guys put it.
    3) Interesting idea. I think they could include a daily quest for ISO just like T1/T2/T3/T4 basic for the same energy/tile. If you want additional resources, work for them.
    4) Not going to happen at this stage.

I have not faced this issue at all. The most problems I face is with T4B, but that is usual when you rank up a lot of 6 stars to R2. T4B has been a problem for me for a long time. I don't see is as a problem per se, more like a limiting resource that needs to be there. As we rank more and more 6 stars to R2 and R3, I think T2A will become an limiting resource. It's a cycle.
  • FloschkaFloschka Posts: 41
    Lets stray away from the arena for a moment. What levels of event quest do you guys play? I do everything and get loads of 4*Shards leading to tons of ISO.
    And out of curiosity, someone in here complaining about not having ISO that sold his champs back then when it was still a thing? That’s the main reason we told you not to do it.

And of course like others said - if you are not able to spend the time you are not able to get the resources. Sounds harsh, but it is how it is.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,197 ★★★★★
    I was actually gonna come here and say iso
  • MaximusIIMaximusII Posts: 15
    I have tons of champs to rank up but no iso for them . I always do cavalier monthly quest 100% then uncolected dificulty . I don’t have much time for arena . ISO is a major issue for me , I am around 1.2 mill acc rating so my account is still growing
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Everything
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I'm a F2p player, and have never hit an ISO draught ..

you fact, I'm sitting on quite a stockpile of 6*, 5*, Dual crystals/etc, unopened, because I know when I do, they'll generate ISO which I won't be able to use before it expires.

I have about 3-5 million gold at any time ...

My (personal) shortage is T5B ... that's always the item holding me up .. that or T2A .. but mostly T5B ... ;)

( I currently have 0 T5B, and 8 T2A .. 12 T2A .. and 12 T4B).
    Hundreds of T4CC crystals of various amounts, so can generate 10+ T4CC in all classes in a few minutes (again, not opening them as they'll just expire .. I'll open them when I need them :P )

T5CC is actually not doing bad ... In the span of 1 month I managed to:
    1) Rank up my first 6* to R3
    2) Become Thronebreaker
    3) Rank up two more 6* to R3

My other three T5CC are about at 50% .. so will be a little while before I get my 4th ;) (so back to ranking up 5*'s .. )

ISO? nah, that's the most common resource .. tons of it .. I'm selling it all the time before it expires ...

Catalysts and rank up materials remain my personal limiter
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    ISO is my problem and it is come to the point that I do incursion to get only 4 star crystal from incursion store every ten days after reset. I do arena all three of them, summoner trial I stop between 1.5 - 2mil but with other arena I complete all milestones. With all the GM crystal I open from arena 99 percent is 3 star offering two bricks if I am lucky I will get 4 or 5 star. But ISO draught is huge when it comes to ranking up 6 star champ.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★
    6 star awakening gem crystal or even a generic gem
  • ricknmorty_ricknmorty_ Posts: 18
    Blaise10 said:

How does 6* dupes give the same amount iso then 4* that doesn’t make much sense. At least increase the iso in 6* dupes. That’s not asking for a lot I think.

Because Kabam
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    I feel like maybe Kabam should introduce ISO-8 in new methods. Maybe release some chunks of Tier 5 Class or Basic Iso-8 into the very grindy objectives perhaps?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

#JustLeavingThisHere
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Iso drought here as well. A little more ease of availability of iso would help.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

#JustLeavingThisHere

You must not have a lot of 6 stars
    That's funny. Have you seen his Account?
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

#JustLeavingThisHere

So what?
    I have always thousands of iso blocks on stash too.
    Take couple of 6*s to next rank and it will vanish.
    Not all players can grind arenas all day or buy cavaliers.
    There is an iso drought in the game, and whoever claims the opposite is just plain idiot.
    Iso from 5*/6* duping, which is weirdly the same as 4* duping, isn’t enough for 5* and especially 6* needs.
    5* should award 48x t5 class iso bricks on duping
    6* should award 96x t5 class iso bricks on duping or better the equivalent at t6 class iso bricks, which would be more practical to manage at stash and during leveling up the champ procedure.
    Additionally, monthly event quests iso on paths/fights should be upgraded at UC and Cavalier difficulty at least.
    It’s ridiculous getting generic t2 iso at these difficulties.
    Iso was never a bottleneck in the game, but it’s gradually becoming one. The game doesn’t need additional bottlenecks to limit progression. The catalysts are doing these job pretty well.
    Iso drought is as unnecessary was gold drought, up to recently.
    Kabam should look at this rapidly raising problem and treat it drastically, like they did with gold problem.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    ISO is the only resource in the game that has no guaranteed source btw.
  • brahimpi99brahimpi99 Posts: 59
    Yeah agree need more iso
    Have bunch of 6 and 5 to tank up bit no iso
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 843 ★★★
    TyEdge said:

OGAvenger said:

In before someone says you don’t spend enough time in certain areas of the game (cough arena) or that you don’t manage your resources well enough!

I’ll be that guy.

I reached TB on two accounts in 2021 (January and May). I have 76,000 and 100,000 4-star shards in reserve. I don’t buy cav crystals. I barely do arena. I never use basic iso. I max out level up rewards every fourth day.

If you’re so impatient that you insist on taking a 5-star straight to rank 4 or 5, you will create iso droughts and catalyst shortages. You can do it across 11 days (4 level ups), use other expiring resources, and open dual class crystals for iso.
    Do you live in the game like Tron?
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 843 ★★★
    For me it’s energy (but ISO and gold are still a problem).

I’m not a daily player. Wish energy could stack lol.

Waiting for the “energy can’t stack folks)”.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    Yeah it used to cycle for me shortage of gold, iso, rank up mats, now that rewards come in faster tho, always fighting for iso. Some champs get ranked up and sit there because I needed to burn rank up resources but dont have iso.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,829 ★★★★★
    6* gems. 7.3 should have a crystal, act 7 exploration should have a generic. Cyber monday should have a generic
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    People will never realize if you're Ranking only 6*s, you will run out faster.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    My rarest resource is rank up catalysts, like T5B and T2A. So far I have nothing to rank up as I rank up champ whenever I have sufficient catalyst, all focus on 6*/5*, 4* only rank up to r3 now as I have 30+ r5 already. Sitting with 50m gold and over 2500 iso, if Kabam reduces the gate for T5B and T2A, I guess my gold and iso will run out quickly, and I hope I have that opportunity as iso are expiring if I don’t keep having new rank up.