**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What buff are you most hyped for?

R1s02R1s02 Posts: 274 ★★
Hope both are above god tier but have a sweet spot for guilly. I honestly hope she gets a diablord +MM + godpin level buff bc we voted for her. Kinda like hercules.
P.S this might or might not be a factor in my judgment.

What buff are you most hyped for? 195 votes

Thor rags
45%
danielmathSpity68Captain_007_heruheru511allinashesTristanTsmittChitlinsOliverJWKennadoG0311damianohmTheHoodedDormammuAustin555555TatteredSailJakearoundMoosetiptronicthe2425ladiesmanJuggerNotFluffyPigMonster 88 votes
Guillotine
54%
DrZolaAlfa_PigeonBitterSteelSeverus35MegaSkater67Haji_SaabRaganatorVceeTheManMythLegendTendersquadzuffySpeedbumpfmussapTerraDarkrider05ZerospikebantuNojokejaymThatGuyYouSaw235Masterduxrockray2016 107 votes

Comments

• raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 513 ★★★
    Thor rags
    Only because I have him. If I had both, I'd go with guillotine cuz she's an overhaul and not just moderate
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Thor rags
    Thor. It’s good for the morale of the game if they get him, an Avenger, right.

I like Guilly too, but it’s Thor.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    Thor rags
    Any version of Thor getting a good Buff is W
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Thor rags
    Many because I don’t have a 5 or 6 star guillotine, but I do have both a 5 and 6 star Thor rags.
    Thor rags
    the voting is pretty close, which is great.

I hope everyone is happy when the buffs are live
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I will be happy 😊 with both.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Guillotine
    Guillotine, bcs she takes part in a lot of synergies I have.

G2099
    Night Trasher
    Gamora
    Venom
    Stryfe

I like to build different synergy teams and Guilly is very important for me.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Guillotine
    I’ve got an awakened 5*, and some mystic rank up gems I don’t really need
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Thor rags
    I don’t care enough for guillotine.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    Thor rags
    I don’t know how Guillotine won the vote with so few being excited about her.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    Thor rags
    Guillotine is going to be solid I hope, but to see Thor potentially live up to his name, and the Ragnorak version... gets my fingers crackling at the thought.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★
    Thor rags
    mbrace said:

I don’t know how Guillotine won the vote with so few being excited about her.

Majority of those that didn’t vote ant man or guilly gave their votes to guilly
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Guillotine
    Guillotine is a MCOC OG, and I have her as a 6* (unawakened).
    Thor rags

Guillotine is a MCOC OG, and I have her as a 6* (unawakened).

By that logic Hawkeye, first arena ever in MCOC history, needs a buff.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Thor rags
    Anyone know when the spotlights will be released. Gamora's was released on 19th August so I'm hoping we'll see thor's spotlight very soon. My awakened 6* is very excited to see some action post buff (for the first time outside of arena).
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★
    Guillotine
    Dart1981 said:

Anyone know when the spotlights will be released. Gamora's was released on 19th August so I'm hoping we'll see thor's spotlight very soon. My awakened 6* is very excited to see some action post buff (for the first time outside of arena).

She was released on my B-Day? Hope guilly gets it until my next B-Day
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Guillotine
    If they don't change Thrag's animations (they won't), I'll have a hard time using him no matter how much of a boss he might be.
  • JaggedSacJaggedSac Posts: 56
    Guillotine
    Guilly because I have her 6* and awakened.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    Guillotine
    Guillotine for me. She's got a pretty fun base kit that I hope they expand upon. Plus, she pairs well with a lot of good synergies.

I do think it's good that Rags is getting buffed, though. I really don't like that high-prestige champs are trash, that's just bad. I'm personally not in a spot where prestige matters in any way, shape or form, but I can still recognize that a lot of people have him ranked up and at high or max sig. They'll be really happy if it's a good buff.

However, that's also why I'm more excited for Gully. She's kind of "my" champion in this race. I've never liked Rags and I don't have him ranked up because he's always been useless to me. I also don't have any rank-up gems to quickly take my 5* up, so he's likely to stay at r1 for a long time. I might rank up the 6* if I ever pull him but...eh, we'll see. I obviously won't rule it out before seeing the buff but I generally think that buffing him will benefit a part of the community that I am not a member of way more than it will benefit me. At least from the get-go.

All of that being said, I recently said in another thread that I wanted OG Thor buffed the most out of all of the Avengers since there is no good Thor in the game. I guess this maybe fixes that? Hopefully. And that is good for everyone.

Hopefully they change his sig ability. Having his SP3 be significantly damage-capped unawakened is so incredibly stupid. I don't think it can kill anyone in the entire game? Maybe a 2* can be killed by the resulting shock damage, but even that's pitiful.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Thor needs new animations
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    They need to fix Thor's posture, no wonder he's terrible
  • Thor rags
    Desperate for Thor to be awesome. I’d like a new one ‘cause I don’t like either character model at all but I’ll accept a OP lightning wielding Aussie in the absence of Thor with an Axe the size of Sentinel
  • LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 421 ★★
    Guillotine
    guillotine is my fav champ in the whole game so im excited