**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Marvel Contest of Champions Pop Vinyls

13»

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Anything and everything I can find!

Luke9523 said:

Luke9523 said:

@Jahnybravo that is an incredible collection! Love it!

This is my most up-to-date photo. 😁

I think my favorite part is the two random Wanda and Vision ones in the iron man section
    Haha, they are waiting on delivery of White Vision and another Scarlet Witch before they get moved to their own section. 🤣🤣
    Yeah I got the scarlet witch with the book (the common one)

doesn’t get here till the beginning of August…
    Sorry for another necro, but after multiple shipping delays, my Scarlet Witch has finally arrived!

Here’s an updated MCU collection above, and below is my full Marvel collection:

• So “boy wonder” Hulk wears glasses ?
    The perfect disguise/alter-ego, that will make him really blend in like Clark Kent and not be noticed (well, at least to anyone who’s colorblind and doesn’t see he has green skin).

And that Spirit Spider looks awesome.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    I wish that the Marvel pop figures weren't bobblehead

I wish that the Marvel pop figures weren't bobblehead

they have to be since hasbro has the rights to the non bobbleheads, same with Star Wars
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Nothing - And not interested
    To be honest I find them extremely ugly. I mean if you like it, I don't judge you, it's just not my cuppa tea.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Pop Vinyls
    Yeah I got a decent amount, marvel related and non marvel ones.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Luke9523 said:

Luke9523 said:

I think my favorite part is the two random Wanda and Vision ones in the iron man section
    Haha, they are waiting on delivery of White Vision and another Scarlet Witch before they get moved to their own section. 🤣🤣

Sorry for another necro, but after multiple shipping delays, my Scarlet Witch has finally arrived!

Are you gonna get the shawarma set?

Luke9523 said:

Luke9523 said:

Are you gonna get the shawarma set?
    Nah, think I’ll pass. Will maybe get one for say, Age of Ultron if they do that
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    Man these collections are awesome ❤
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

Luke9523 said:

Luke9523 said:

@SpideyFunko I'm sort of curious which starwars lego sets you have, caught my eye...
    DawsMan said:

Luke9523 said:

Luke9523 said:

@SpideyFunko I'm sort of curious which starwars lego sets you have, caught my eye...
    Too many to list.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    Btw the closest thing I have is this:

• WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    Pop Vinyls
    I have around 30-35 of em i love collecting funko pops in general i have 122
    Pop Vinyls

Luke9523 said:

Luke9523 said:

holy **** that's more than me damn u beat me congrats lol
    Pop Vinyls
    Luke9523 said:

Crcrcrc said:

plus comics and films at the moment.

Aww, forgot to add comics and books to the poll!! I've only got a few comics.

My man

have only ever found guillotine for a reasonable price (found the hot topic Civil Warrior for like $65)

I really want to get the Venompool one, but I can never find it.
    i have it