**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will Kabam impress us with the Guillotine buff since it was voted by our Community of Players?

2»

Comments

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    What are these options, we don't even know what she'd even look like as of now.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Your question is about something not yet happened but your options are all asking us who experienced / tested the buffed champ.....back to the future?
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Texas_11 said:

I don’t know , the last couple of gully champs have been okay. Purgatory and G99- both of them are very situational champs.

G99 is a great for AQ and that’s basically all I use her for. I would like at least one gully champ to just be an everyday quest champ and she has a lot of potential. Her damage mechanic is decent. I just hope that it doesn’t take 5 fights to ramp her up.

"G99 is a situational champ" This is heresy @Kill_Grey
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    dang, just realized Kill grey hasn't been active in over a month
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    My guess is it will be KB’s final champ so yes
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I’m not impressed. She’s a little better
    Polygon said:

A reminder, he did Ebony Maw.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    I don't expect anything good from kabaam.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I just figured out she has red hair

What have I been looking at?

I need glasses
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    Seems too early to vote for such polls
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

picked her to dupe from my 7.1 nexus before the buff vote contest was even announced in hopes of a buff - almost time to see if thats gonna pay off as I've got the t5cc too.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★

Seems too early to vote for such polls

People are voting in present tense for something they haven’t seen yet. I guess this is a prophetic thread, lol. I’m sure she will be at least really good, but unfortunately I don’t even have a 6* unduped. Cheers to the people that managed to dupe her already.
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    I hope the buff is as useful as Gamora’s.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I’m biased because I have both champs as awakened 6*’s.

But I think the game desperately needs something exciting right now—redeeming a terrible champ and elevating an already solid champ would be a positive.

Dr. Zola
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 343 ★★★
    I wish Purgatory were better, I liked the design and animations so much and she is a complete disappointment, I think she is even worse than OG Guillotine
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    We don’t even know what her buff is yet?
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

Polygon said:

A reminder, he did Ebony Maw.
    KB said his last buff will be better than the others on his twitter.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★

As you all know, Kabam submitted a poll where we, The Players, voted for which Champ we wanted buff. Guillotine won to the surprise of many. Due to some of the issues of late, I was curious to see how our community feels about the coming buff. Will it impress? Will she be 6R3 worthy? Will this be a Red Mags like buff or a bust?

These options suggest we already have the spotlight.