**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Diablo without mystic dispersion

NimsKetchumNimsKetchum Posts: 59
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
We all know he slaps and one of the best mystic champions in the game. My question is how viable is he without mystic dispersion?
I don't run mystic dispersion and have no intention to do so as I run suicides and full deep wounds.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021

We all know he slaps and one of the best mystic champions in the game. My question is how viable is he without mystic dispersion?
    I don't run mystic dispersion and have no intention to do so as I run suicides and full deep wounds.

Maybe back off on Deep Wounds a bit and share some of those points with MD? I do. But I have a lot of great mystic champs who I use often.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    MD makes him more fun on buff matchups and also makes his sp3 poisons longer lasting. That's about it. So no, not needed.

His main selling point is his survivability, especially with suicides. You'll be spamming sp1 often. I run suicides and MD, but I still only toss sp2 after an sp3 or when I'm accidentally pushed there.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 ★★★
    Agree with the comments above, and would add that I don't use him as a primary control & nullify champ. If it's a fight where that's essential I'm using Doom or SymSupreme. Using Diablo for poison & sustainability, and for more general lane clearing.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    He is great even without it.
  • NimsKetchumNimsKetchum Posts: 59
    Thank you everyone for your advice. Took him to R5 :D after testing him out and used to him clear 6.2.6 champion boss
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    For most cases, MD is a must for mystic champs. Without MD, they are generally irritating to play since most of their damage is locked behind their specials (think SymSup, Doom, Tigra etc).

Even Diablo, who is pretty good without MD, gains a lot from it by being able to constantly stay in Philosopher.