**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

7.3 release date

QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
I know the beta got released a week or so ago but how long would we be looking at till it's released?

Have 4 paths left in 7.2.5 for exploration which I'll be finishing off tonight.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Can't wait for it, that's for sure.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★

Elwind said:

Early June

I really don't understand this kind of humor. You guys say this for everything and now it has lost its meaning
    Name checks out.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Elwind said:

Early June

I really don't understand this kind of humor. You guys say this for everything and now it has lost its meaning
    Name checks out.
    This is the 7th time someone has told me that. Try to be original
    People with names like ours get it often. It would be abnormal for me to hear that at least once a week.

Hopefully 7.3 drops soon. Revives are piling up!!!
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Jaded said:

Elwind said:

Early June

Name checks out.
    This is the 7th time someone has told me that. Try to be original
    People with names like ours get it often. It would be abnormal for me to hear that at least once a week.

Hopefully 7.3 drops soon. Revives are piling up!!!
    Yes names like ours🙁
  • rischiorischio Posts: 163
    October is approaching and I couldn't find any confirmation other than the dev diary entry this spring.

Any news?
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    October 13th or 20th. 1 or 2 weeks after Monthly EQ starts.
    ExHavok said:

Is that officially confirmed or just a guess?
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    rischio said:

ExHavok said:

Is that officially confirmed or just a guess?
    No date is officially confirmed but that's how they typically release the content.
    plus dev diary did say Oct so sounds about right
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Story is usually released 3rd Wed. of month. In order to space out the content release.
    that was before all the problems with game controls etc... that's why I was looking for a fresher confirmation than the dev diaries of months ago