**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Buffed Thor πŸ˜• [MERGED]

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-thor-ragnarok/

Hope the gameplay shows his updated Kit . Looks decent .
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on
Β«13

Comments

• Viper18Viper18 Posts: 65 β˜…
    And looks like he'll need to be awakened to have better damage potential
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 β˜…β˜…
    The thing I've noticed is that he gains additional attack rating , which earlier he gets only via his synergies . It's about 100% attack rating increase when his boon of gods passive is active. Additionally he now applies shocks with every hit and with the sig ability he can reduce opponent's ability accuracy (-100% AAR reduction with 5 shocks at max sig). But this will only happen once he reaches sp3.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don't think his fate will change. Such a missed opportunity.

They changed SP2 to pause Armor Break when Boon of Gods active. Here is the situation, let's say you launched SP3 at 39th combo. Even if u launch L2 right after u get there u will have hardly 1-2 seconds.
    What can make him better ? There are 2 solutions for this actually.
    1 -) If that armor break paused when "Thunder's God Wrath" is active , that would help him so much more. That won't be OP or something. Even if u armor break the opponent you still have to stun them, which u have only %16 chance each time u shock the opponent, not %16 chance against shocked opponents. You maybe have 2-3 SP1 chance in that time.
    2 -) Leave SP2 as it will be but add something in his Boon of God phase. Something like " If Boon of God is active armor breaks are paused. It has only 6 seconds, that won't make him OP or something.

Or maybe his buff is good as it is right now and I'm missing something, I don't know. What do you guys think ?
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

They've changed duration of armor breaks, duration of power gain, shock debuff is now shrugged faster, increased ability accuracy on sp1, increased the sp3 damage cap if opponent has armor break, and changed the sig ability.

I think that's all but I could have missed something.

They also add +atk rating when he has boon of the gods, and increase -AAR, armor break will pause during boon of the gods, and Thunder God’s Wrath lasts 30s at all case.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Where utility?

-AAR, shock reduction and it's effects not debuffs anymore, also armor break is niche in some match up
  • NihalFayazNihalFayaz Posts: 73 β˜…β˜…
    Hey guys! Welcome to a world of Quality buffs🀯
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Again, the larger rework was likely Guillotine. This seems like a smaller values change.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lvernon15 said:

Again, the larger rework was likely Guillotine. This seems like a smaller values change.

Really? This wasn’t the overhaul? Did you also know the floor is made of floor and that every 60 seconds a minute passes?
    Yet here we are month after month with people expecting more.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Does this mean thor rags doesn't need dupe or he does but not 200 sig needed lol