**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

VETERANS MAP 6 GOLD 3 (1BG) Top 350 RELAXED ALLIANCE

AW is optional, we open 1 or 2 bgs depending on if there is aq or not opened.
AQ map 6*5 not epic modifiers, easy life. Top 300-325
Prestige required is at least 11k, anyway, if you are active no problem on lower prestige
We are a mature group of people, majority of us above 40, no kids, no drama queen, only playing mcoc and speak about game.

If interested add me on line as cancamomcoc

Thanks

Comments

• RealStealRealSteal Posts: 199

Still looking for one replacement. Thanks!
    Prestige is now 12.3k and we are still recruiting!!!
    Add me on line as cancamomcoc
    Ey!!! If you want a good play to be chill and enjoy the game winning nice rewards, please add me on line as cancamomcoc. Thanks
  • o_oo_o Posts: 833 ★★★★
    I can confirm that this alliance is high performing yet extremely chill. Perfect balance! B)
    o_o said:

I can confirm that this alliance is high performing yet extremely chill. Perfect balance! B)

Thank you sir!!!! You are an amazing teammate too
    One spot will be opened before aq starts if we find replacement. Add me on line app as cancamomcoc
    After this aq cycle we are going to replace one teammate. If you are interested please add me on line app as cancamomcoc
    Hi there! Still looking for one replacement.
    We are going to open one spot. If you are looking for a mature and stable place please add me on line app as cancamomcoc
    One spot open. Map 6 aw optional and relaxed place
    If you are a veteran player and you are looking for a chilled place we are your next home!

Looking for one replacement
    One spot for one veteran player if interested
    We are going to open 1 or 2 spots on a few days. If interested please add me on line app as cancamomcoc