**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

High Ground is ridiculous and insane

every 10 seconds gives defender a charge which can deal 1000 damage per block, it can be accumulated and no upper limit. 10 hits can remove one charge.
In T1/T2 war, average fight takes 80 seconds and 40-50 hits, so defender will have 3-4 charges and deal 3000-4000 damage on block, this is totally ridiculous and insane.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    High ground isn’t the tactic we have for the season and is being replaced with the proper tactic, but I definitely agree there’s an argument for this being a bit overtuned, feels a little like siphon
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

suggestions:
    - increase 10 seconds to 20 seconds
    - remove 1 charge by 5 hits instead of 10
    - reduce the energy damage from 1000 to 500 per change , capped at 3 charges (or just remove it).

Remove the incinerate/shock/degen thing itself. That's rubbish by itself.
  • Nix2222Nix2222 Posts: 121 ★★★

Officially announced, high ground is ready for the next season.
    Hope those guys said High Ground is nothing will enjoy it, I still believe it's going to be a disaster if no further change.

Carmel1 said:

Haji_Saab said:

The new high ground is just a anti HT and Doom node. Without incinerate and shock, you will hardly ever die to it.

I don't like it generally because it is just a potion forcer.

You forgot to add also Omega and Cable (because of degenerate)
    Together with quake, ghost, tigra, prof X and other miss\evade champs that they took out.

Before they address this tactic, I don't understand why it's been a week and they still haven't comment one of the following:
    1. our announcement was wrong. next season we'll have "high ground" instead of "untouchable"
    2. the tactic you currently see "high ground" is wrong. until the season start we'll switch it to "untouchable" as mentioned in the announcement.

If 1 is true, they really need to listen about how broken it can be on some nodes.
    if 2 is true, i hope they will give us enough time to try it before the season start.
    I’m with you, I think we’ll hear more complaining after it hits. Hope I’m wrong but I doubt it.