**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My honestly time with the game besides the bug

GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
For me the game is so stale isn’t fun and the change with side quest to Objective kind kills it for me even with the bug in the game I’m had it find it only I’m noticing it now it starts with the summer event where’s u had to do 10 fight not hard but sometimes I’m forget to take the glasses meant lost point felt bad even buy the expensive deal to getting the 7 days Gre days now is 14 nice. But again I’m honestly don’t having a great time. The Objective for the sides event was like the ice one the cake not fun just boring example take the act6 fight not hard just boring. For me it shouldn’t be that’s was’st fun just boring to do old contests just to make offer progress but it doesn’t fits in my eys like it comes at a bad time with the bug with parry a unfortunately thing happens that’s unfortunate things happen in no control even I’m do love mcoc but the love I’m had is kind gone to a frustrated with the game moving forward. I’m wil be done playing after the summer event in to the game team find a way to make it fun again AW isn’t fun for me with defense tactic just like that I’m use to love AW but not anymore

Comments

• Gamer you are quitting? That sucks.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,747 ★★★★★
    Sad to see this from you Jak
    It should get better though w/ V8, Act 7.3 & last SQ of the year
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Gamer hang in there brother. It's a mess right now but it'll come back.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

----------------------------------
    For me the game is so stale isn’t fun, and the change with side quest to Objective kind kills it for me, even with the bug in the game.

I’m had it find it only I’m noticing it now it starts with the summer event where’s u had to do 10 fight, not hard but sometimes I’m forget to take the glasses meant lost point, felt bad, even buy the expensive deal to getting the 7 days Gre days now is 14 nice. But again I’m honestly don’t having a great time.

The Objective for the sides event was like the ice one the cake not fun just boring, example take the act6 fight not hard just boring.

For me it shouldn’t be that’s was’st fun just boring to do old contests just to make offer progress, but it doesn’t fits in my eys like it comes at a bad time, with the bug with parry a unfortunately thing happens, that’s unfortunate things happen in no control.

Even I’m do love mcoc but the love I’m had is kind gone to a frustrated with the game moving forward. I’m wil be done playing after the summer event in to the game team find a way to make it fun again.

AW isn’t fun for me with defense tactic just like that I’m use to love AW but not anymore.

------------------------------------

Is it better?

Thanks you’re I’m not the best that’s grammar reson I’m not the best to space it either
    Rookiie said:

Sad to see this from you Jak
    It should get better though w/ V8, Act 7.3 & last SQ of the year

A man can dream right the faith is almost gone to so having a very hard time at the moment but trying to always things next update wil be better

@Gamer hang in there brother. It's a mess right now but it'll come back.

Very hard to keep the faith when I’m hates almost everything in the game Aq I’m in a map5 and that’s to essay
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★
    Lot of people are feeling this way. It's unfortunate. War is too stale and it's getting worse rather than having any improvements. Constant bugs add to the frustration and even Champ Acquisition is honestly a nightmare.
    DrZola said:

Sorry to hear that @Gamer

You’re not alone in the way you feel.

Dr. Zola

Hopefully things change for now I’m wil be playing to the summer event is done