**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Would you take this for 6000 units?

6mzs0uq47epm.jpeg
7l031n0nndrk.jpeg

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★
    4500 units correct? Not 6000 units.
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    4500 units correct? Not 6000 units.

The first 5 were 1500 more, that's 6000 in total
    Not for me though I am desperate for a power-control champ.
  • U duped blade and HE, so it's good as a f2p player myself, not sure for a P2P player.
    U duped blade and HE, so it's good as a f2p player myself, not sure for a P2P player.

Nah mate, that's my units farmed in a month and a half. I was hoping for an og vision offer but oh well, guess I can't hold onto the units
    Pretty good rolls.

Yeah blade seems awesome, would have liked it better have i got any single 5* from those 20 crystals 😂
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Never!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    nameplas wrote: »
    Pretty good rolls.

Yeah blade seems awesome, would have liked it better have i got any single 5* from those 20 crystals 😂

Nothing to shake a stick at, though.
    Pretty good rolls.

Nothing to shake a stick at, though.

Yeah, was just asking how people would feel if they used their units for this pull.
    U duped blade and HE, so it's good as a f2p player myself, not sure for a P2P player.

Nah mate, that's my units farmed in a month and a half. I was hoping for an og vision offer but oh well, guess I can't hold onto the units

You didn't farm 6000 units in a month and half.

Not having that

Haha, why would i lie? It's totally possible to do that. All you have to do is keep grinding the arena
  • Dr_ARCHerDr_ARCHer Posts: 125
    Two 4* from 20 featured GM crystals is about average. Two 5* would have been better.
    Agree that is it possible.

Just doing arena and hitting all milestones in 6 weeks will obtain 5,652 units. This is not counting units from battlechips and units from Solo event, 4th milestone is 25 units.
  • Mike_BMike_B Posts: 33
    2htkjt8p4mfw.png

This one for 3000 Units was better 😜
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I spent 1800 units and got a 4* blade and 5* thor rag.

I wish it was the other way around but I'm not upset.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited November 2017

Not having that

Actually, It's entirely possible. lol

• ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Even if you got all 4*’s, I still wouldn’t do it
  • Mike_BMike_B Posts: 33
    It was a last Chance to get 5* Blade until Februar so and even a 4* dubli Blade on r5 is better than most of the 5* with r3
    The normal Players have max 3 5* that Are on r4 so my friend Blade is Great pull and pls dont Come with Soon there Will Be 6* Heros yes ofc and the normal Players will get one on december next year 😜
    Mike_B wrote: »
    2htkjt8p4mfw.png

This one for 3000 Units was better 😜

There was a 4* kamala Khan hiding beside rhino in my pull, so mine was better 😂
    Mike_B wrote: »
    It was a last Chance to get 5* Blade until Februar so and even a 4* dubli Blade on r5 is better than most of the 5* with r3
    The normal Players have max 3 5* that Are on r4 so my friend Blade is Great pull and pls dont Come with Soon there Will Be 6* Heros yes ofc and the normal Players will get one on december next year 😜

Yeah man, blade is awesome. Wasn't complaining ☺
  • nameplas wrote: »

Then if I was in your place I would be really happy.

Not having that

I think the average is somewhere between 3 and 4 units per standard arena crystal, and about 5 times that many or 15-20 units per uncollected arena crystal. That costs 10k per crystal, so it costs about 500-650 battlechips per unit. That's 3-4 million battlechips for 6000 units.

Grinding arena you can average between 300 and 450 battlechips per round. So you are looking at about 1.5 to two rounds per unit, or 9,000 - 12,000 rounds of arena to get 6000 units, on average. If you could grind about 220 rounds per day, every day, you'd average about 6000 units in about a month and a half.

220 rounds per day, every day, is unlikely but not impossible. The most I've done in one day was a little over 250 I think, but that was one day and unsustainable for me.

In a month and a half, you'd also be getting units from other sources besides arena crystals, so the actual number is a little lower than that. But probably in the neighborhood of 200 rounds a day. It is within the realm of reasonable human possibility to do that.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Maybe, seems a lot, but nice pulls!
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Not having that

I think the average is somewhere between 3 and 4 units per standard arena crystal, and about 5 times that many or 15-20 units per uncollected arena crystal. That costs 10k per crystal, so it costs about 500-650 battlechips per unit. That's 3-4 million battlechips for 6000 units.

Grinding arena you can average between 300 and 450 battlechips per round. So you are looking at about 1.5 to two rounds per unit, or 9,000 - 12,000 rounds of arena to get 6000 units, on average. If you could grind about 220 rounds per day, every day, you'd average about 6000 units in about a month and a half.

220 rounds per day, every day, is unlikely but not impossible. The most I've done in one day was a little over 250 I think, but that was one day and unsustainable for me.

In a month and a half, you'd also be getting units from other sources besides arena crystals, so the actual number is a little lower than that. But probably in the neighborhood of 200 rounds a day. It is within the realm of reasonable human possibility to do that.

A nice bit of calculation but you're clearly underestimating the amount of units we can get just from arena milestones, quest completions and explorations, alliance events and solo events
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Not having that

A nice bit of calculation but you're clearly underestimating the amount of units we can get just from arena milestones, quest completions and explorations, alliance events and solo events

I kind of hand-waved that away at the end, but you're right I should look at those because actually I did that calculation long ago and it was pretty big. Featured and basic arena has 105 units in milestones, basic featured and summoner trials has I think 64. 169 units twice a week. In the seven weeks I estimated above that would be 2366 units. 600 units a month for monthly events is an average of 900 in a month and a half, statistically. So that's 3266 units just from those sources if you do them all, which reduces your grinding requirements to about half of my previous estimate, or about 110 rounds per day. That's pretty much what a new basic champ grinder might do, so entirely reasonable.

All other regular sources seem to add up to a couple hundred more units. I think outside of arena grinding, 1000 units per month (which would be 1500 in a month and a half) is not an unreasonable estimate for what a player could achieve. Add in significant but not ridiculous amount of arena grinding and that number jumps upward dramatically to about 3000 a month easy. The arena milestones add up fast.