**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does Contest do anything for birthdays?

Seeing how I'm turning 17 tomorrow, I was wondering if Contest is generous enough to do or give anything. I've been playing since launch and I'm pretty sure they don't, however I forgot I was turning 17 until today so I don't really trust my memory.

Comments

• MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Lol!!
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Birthday maintenance!
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Happy Birthday
  • kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
    Yes, MAINTENANCE
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    if its your birthday, spend money !
  • JoitalJoital Posts: 10
    You remember starting to play since launch, but you don’t remember your own birthday? Hmm..
  • SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    a dancing ragnorak thor? sounds perfect lol
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Open a featured 5* crystal and get your spider gwen
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Well imagine how much gifts they would have to distribute everyday I turned 18 last week and have been playing since the day it released on the play store. I don't expect anything.
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    Well they will do something for Mcocs birthday so I guess technically yes they do, do something for birthdays.
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 ★★
    Ive advocated for this too, if national chain companies can give out free coffee, ice cream, etc on your birthday- actual tangible items- then kabam can give a crystal or shards or something and would cost them literally nothing.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    No, but hopefully you'll have birthday luck!
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Yes. They will let you spend your birthday money on in app purchases. Happy Birthday brotha.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Chunk wrote: »
    Seeing how I'm turning 17 tomorrow, I was wondering if Contest is generous enough to do or give anything. I've been playing since launch and I'm pretty sure they don't, however I forgot I was turning 17 until today so I don't really trust my memory.

You didn't know? Kabam miike and adora go to your table and clap their hands and sing a generic birthday song, though not "happy birthday to you" due to copyright issues. You also get a brownie sundae, or a piece of cake if you prefer.