**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Guillotine’s buff and how I feel

The buff feels goods. It keeps the core of the original kit, but expands exponentially on it. Reverse healing could’ve been expanded upon, but that part i don’t care about. After the game is finally fixed, Guillotine’s new health steal mechanic can feel more potent due to the fact that we aren’t dying often, but that’s hopeful. The awakened ability could’ve been better, but with only a few months, this is actually good imo. Unblockable specials does help. And the soul charges are more useful now, that was the core thing I actually wanted, and I received it.

This is a thank you letter for the buff that should have a part 2 when the buff goes live. It looks good on paper, let’s hope it translates to actual fights.

Comments

• The pain link is something I like. It turns her into a Kamikaze with heimdall synergy. In explosive personality You can do a sp1 and then hit into block 5 times to do huge damage. Starburst and close encounters will be a nice match for her.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    She looks pretty fun, I'm excited to try her out.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    I got a 6* Duped Guilly, I might rank her up now.
  • Where’s the link to the buff??
  • Where’s the link to the buff??

The spotlight is out. While people are dissing her, I think it’s great for this character. Now, for other mystics, it would be more disappointing, but she is being overhauled for the better. And I know she isn’t of the likes of Doom, Claire, Both Supremes, or even Ebony Maw in some cases, but she is better. This is a unique overhaul, because it is on a Kabam original champion, so basically, changing the kit still had to have most of it, even if it is in a different form, and for that, I am also not disappointed.
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★

Where’s the link to the buff??

The spotlight is out. While people are dissing her, I think it’s great for this character. Now, for other mystics, it would be more disappointing, but she is being overhauled for the better. And I know she isn’t of the likes of Doom, Claire, Both Supremes, or even Ebony Maw in some cases, but she is better. This is a unique overhaul, because it is on a Kabam original champion, so basically, changing the kit still had to have most of it, even if it is in a different form, and for that, I am also not disappointed.
    Better huh? I’m curious where you’d rank post-buff Guillotine in the line of Mystics.

Because for me, she will be behind Doom, BWCV, Sorcerer, Tigra, Dragon Man, Diablo, Symbiote, Mojo, and Morningstar. Basically all the mystics with some degree of utility with good or great damage.

She will be among the likes of Hood, Mephisto, Sasquatch, Longshot, etc. While those are all good characters, she was already in that group. And she will still be nowhere near the top end of the class. No one is asking her to be OP. But it is a realistic expectation, with the hype and wait, to at least make her a top 5 Mystic. I mean, some people put Diablo as a top 5 mystic. After all this hype she gets a worse buff than Diablo?
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

The pain link is something I like. It turns her into a Kamikaze with heimdall synergy. In explosive personality You can do a sp1 and then hit into block 5 times to do huge damage. Starburst and close encounters will be a nice match for her.

I'd rather save health potions than do an extra bit of damage. The passive regen only mitigates 2%, 98% is still dealt to you!