**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many of u know about imortal hulk

umeshchandraumeshchandra Posts: 118
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
I mean with odin pre fight he takes less rage damage on him self if u have odin and hulk try once .U can get 100 presist charges easily

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Video?

No I said with odin pre fight

Do you have a video buddy
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Can you please post a video dude?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I mean. Yeah. But only when the damage starts ramping up with rage stacks because the prefight caps all damage to 15% and gets removed with with SP3.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Hmm this is actually a really good tip, I'll have to start using this
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

https://youtu.be/T-6MhIg5CtA

Also here’s another cool iHulk tip

What exactly is the tip here? That's literally how you use him, it's not a secret. Maybe I misunderstood the video, if so please tell me what I missed, but that was literally just his playstyle lol.
    Crcrcrc said:

https://youtu.be/T-6MhIg5CtA

Also here’s another cool iHulk tip

What exactly is the tip here? That's literally how you use him, it's not a secret. Maybe I misunderstood the video, if so please tell me what I missed, but that was literally just his playstyle lol.
    A tip to maximize it 💯🧠
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Does someone have a succinct explanation of the secret here? I’m still struggling to figure it out, but it’s a secret, so maybe that’s the secret…

Dr. Zola
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Does someone have a succinct explanation of the secret here? I’m still struggling to figure it out, but it’s a secret, so maybe that’s the secret…

Dr. Zola

So this is what I’m piecing together.

I-Hulk does damage back to himself equal to around number of rages as a percent. So two rage stacks will do 2% of his health, 12 rage stacks will do 12% of his health.

Odin’s protection reduces damage capped to 15% from all sources except Sp3, so presumably it’ll reduce damage back from rage attacks as well.

So what OP is saying, is that if I-hulk does a rage attack with 25 rage stacks, it should do 25% of his health back as damage, but instead, it’ll only take off 15% health. So you’ll gain 25% gamma, and lose 15% health,

In the screenshot he has posted, he’s actually using a synergy that takes off 50% of Ihulks health and stores it as gamma at the start of the fight. You can see that his gamma store has gone to 50, but his health has been left at 76%. The 50% damage at the start of the fight has been capped, but he still gets the 50 gamma. That’s basically a 35% heal for I-Hulk.

Now, I’m not sure on the practically of it, but it’s a nice gimmick. When you think about it, aside from the start of the fight synergy, the 15% cap will only come into affect when you get to 16 rage stacks or over. And when using I-Hulk you can nuke your own health down pretty quickly before then.

Rage stacks go up in 2s, so 2+4+6+8+10+12+14 = 56. So you’ll be on 16 rage stacks and have 44% health when this protection comes into play. Comparing the two scenarios:

Without protection the next 3 rage attacks (16,18 and 20) will take you into immortality

With protection, the next 3 rage attacks (15, 15, 15) will take you into immortality too.

So there’s no difference there. And even when using heavy cancel, there’s still not much of a difference.

Let’s say you get to 10 rage and then heavy cancel into sp2. That means you skip out some health lost. 2+4+6+8+10= 30% lost, then you’re at 20 rage, so you get a rage attack on 20, taking you to 50% health. Rage attack at 22 taking you to 28% health, 24 taking you to 4%, then 25 takes you into immortality. That’s 4 rage attacks.

Compare that to with the protection, it means that after 20 rage at 70% health, you get 5 rage attacks before you get into immortality. Is the Odin pre fight really worth using on I-Hulk for one extra rage attack?

For what it’s worth, you will get more gamma for less health lost. In terms of damage, it’s not stopping you get to immortality any faster but for a pretty nice heal, it could be worth using. But I don’t think it’s a game changer. Nice to have, sure. With the synergy at the start of the fight gaining 50% gamma, and losing 15% health, that’s a nice trade off too.

I’ve now also realised you said succinct, so I may have failed in that regard. But here’s a TLDR

Odin pre fight reduces damage back, capping rage attacks above 15 rage stacks at 15% health lost. So a 25 stack rage attack will give you 25 gamma and lose 15% health. In damage terms, it won’t give you much more. But it does act as a bit of a heal
    Sorry I just asked how many of u know about this
    No need to apologise at all :) I hadn't thought about it at all, so it's a really interesting find!
    I haven't used it no, and again, no need to apologise but thank you!

I do want to test out how well it works to save I-Hulk gamma/health, but unfortunately I don't have an Odin above a 3*!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    That’s interesting. No Odin I can use, but it’s a good argument for him.

Thanks!

Dr. Zola
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    No chance I ever get to 15 rage stacks.

I haven't used it no, and again, no need to apologise but thank you!

I do want to test out how well it works to save I-Hulk gamma/health, but unfortunately I don't have an Odin above a 3*!

If u have 3 star odin u can use him by arena
    The issue is a 3* Odin only prevents 24% of max health. A 4* prevents 21%, 5* prevents 18% and a 6* 15%.

So to test it properly I'd need a 6*