**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Solve the Mystery and Save The Contest this September!

Comments

• daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    You need to look at the special tab, not solo objectives in rewards.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    6* Symbiotes are the target.
  • Munchy_DanMunchy_Dan Posts: 3
    Where can I find symbiotes to fight?
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 299 ★★
    edited September 2021

Where can I find symbiotes to fight?

VtD is the first opponent on 5th uncol level eq. Cost 6 energy.

I'm willing to bet the original quest was 10 per level. This many however is pretty cool. Kinda like a scavenger hunt. Wish it was more like (I think) the mutant treasure island one, where every level would be a riddle for us to solve but I understand that wasn't really possible given it's a quick fix between weekly releases.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Another week with no relief for this grindy underplanned event.

#1FightObjectivesNow
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Ppl asked for one fight they never asked for it to be stated

Yes it sucks balls but it’s not like it wasn’t asked for
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    First 4* is venompool or at least it was for me
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,282 ★★★★★
    For the October repeatable quests, is it 28 entries per difficulty or 28 entries across all difficulties combined?
  • Munchy_DanMunchy_Dan Posts: 3
    Where is venompool?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    What is the new objective mean? I'm doing the lowest difficulty just for context. It says defeat a certain 3* that will strengthen the nightmare connection. Who is this certain 3*?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

What is the new objective mean? I'm doing the lowest difficulty just for context. It says defeat a certain 3* that will strengthen the nightmare connection. Who is this certain 3*?

Cosmic symbiotes.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

Cosmic symbiotes.

Where can i get 4 star of these.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Is there an act 1/2 chapter of story quest that has a good champ/energy ratio? I’m doing these stupid 3-star objectives and would like to cut corners where I can.
  • NihalFayazNihalFayaz Posts: 73 ★★
    edited September 2021
    Please kabam do something. I don't have any 6 stars to level up & I only did objectives set for cavalier difficulty. I don't want to start over again. Please 🙏🥺
  • Dear Kabam please nerf this week objectives
  • Asuna85Asuna85 Posts: 13
    Wow time for solo objects but can't fix your bugs... I've honestly had it spend so much units, revives, potions, boots and energy refills it's not only AQ being affected by this lag my whole alliance is pretty upset and you give rewards that will expire? Yeah right Kabam nice if I get banned for this so be it. But yeah been trying to finish up act 6 and look at me now wasted Thanks so much your efforts are really not appreciated mxm....
  • AllstarAllstar Posts: 2
    We need a refund of all the iso, gold, and crystals used to get the iso that we used to level up champs when the objectives first came out.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I just did the rank ups during 22-hr level up event ytd, and then you release new objectives for rank-up today when I exhaust all rank up materials. Thanks for that arrangement.
  • Graves_3 said:

For the October repeatable quests, is it 28 entries per difficulty or 28 entries across all difficulties combined?

Anyone know this ?
  • I hope 28 entries for each difficulty otherwise we lose some stuff to get lower difficulty 1 time rewards
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    So your solution seems to have solved the problem????
    Only, I personally have an issue with it! Some of the members of my alliance got the rewards ranking one 3 star, but others! Like me! Ranked 4 4stars for the same return????
    You still owe those of us who ranked when the original chain dropped! I used 11 t4b to finish when others got the choice of ranking 1 3 star! You owe us MORE!
    Your quick fix just doesn't cut it with those of us that got shafted on the original chain!
  • I never saw the Seotember objectives, I checked daily and finished all the special and summer objectives. Where and what were the September ones, what'd they look like? I became uncollected the last week in August, is this why I didn't get the objectives?
  • CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 275

With --> MARAUDER MYSTERY CRYSTAL, is it possible one new champion this year could be one of the marauders?

Kitty pride?
  • LordzUnixLordzUnix Posts: 28

Look at the image, of the conclusion of at least one of the difficulties of the month of September and no release of the October event...
  • Shamanriver77Shamanriver77 Posts: 78

Graves_3 said:

Anyone know this ?
    I believe it's only 28 entries