**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No Incursions artifacts in Compensation.?

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
Man.. For 2 months, Incursions are affected too and still no compensation for that mode...

Comments

• AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    LordPSN said:

Man.. For 2 months, Incursions are affected too and still no compensation for that mode...

Absolutely agree.. that problems are not only in AQ and AW.. even if Kabam has mentioned to stay away from difficult contents.. the question is upto how long as they themselves don't have an answer to this and yet they compensate only for AQ and AW.. this will lead to boredom just doing AQ and AW.. with side quest solo Objectives also demanding to fight certain chapters and champ's.. don't tell me that for their errors we miss out on rewards even if its the lowest Tier or hardest tier difficulty... I appreciate the compensation given out but sorry Kabam other modes in the game are equally affected too... Would be nice to send a small package with normal revives and health Potions.. including some Incursions artifacts or Potions/revives
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★
    I've posted the same multiple times. Several things stand out about this game mode that make the fact that there is no compensation for it absolutely head scratching:
    1) Revives and potions cost about twice as much a regular ones.
    2) Attack values plus node modifiers in higher rooms make it highly likely than any error is severely punished by the AI
    3) You can't just back out and restart, your champs are locked away on cool down
    4) Your mistakes don't just affect you, they affect your partner.

Every time there is compensation they've forgotten that this game mode exists.
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Come on kabam. You have given compensation for 2 months now but nothing for incursions. No incursions artifacts, nothing..
    Incursions are affected too. Not for ne but for others too.
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★

why would there be incusions artifacts .. maybe they should add abyss completion to anyone who hasnt done it yet just incase the may choose to want to try an do it while these issues are going on . incursions is a game mode tht you CHOOSE!! to do it has no effect on anything if you dont do it .

Man. I dont know if you are making a sarcasm or being serious??
    Why potions for AQ and AW then? Are they not a mode you "choose" to play?? 😂😂
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

why would there be incusions artifacts .. maybe they should add abyss completion to anyone who hasnt done it yet just incase the may choose to want to try an do it while these issues are going on . incursions is a game mode tht you CHOOSE!! to do it has no effect on anything if you dont do it .

Amen to that.

I'm still not sure why we choose to play this game.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

More than two months without playing a game mode (or game modes since people group permanent content into this) is a bit much.
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious Why aren't we getting an answer from some MOD.. would love to know abt why aren't we receiving normal revives and health Potions at least once every Two weeks or upto a month..
    AntzRodz said:

LordPSN said:

Absolutely agree.. that problems are not only in AQ and AW.. even if Kabam has mentioned to stay away from difficult contents.. the question is upto how long as they themselves don't have an answer to this and yet they compensate only for AQ and AW.. this will lead to boredom just doing AQ and AW.. with side quest solo Objectives also demanding to fight certain chapters and champ's.. don't tell me that for their errors we miss out on rewards even if its the lowest Tier or hardest tier difficulty... I appreciate the compensation given out but sorry Kabam other modes in the game are equally affected too... Would be nice to send a small package with normal revives and health Potions.. including some Incursions artifacts or Potions/revives
  • Me(FTP player): Send us potions and revives, lost many resources due to these bugs in Story content. Really Cannot progress much in story content.

Kabam : Take these AQ/AW potions and revives. Stay away from difficult content until these bugs are fixed(or spend)

Me: I will wait for these bugs to get fixed.

- In-game mail from Kabam -

Not many days left for Cyber weekend deals. This is the time to get to next progression level. Don't miss out on deals based on progression level.

Me: